Larvik Travel Answers

change location
cheeleongs's Profile Photo

Jetty in Larvik

by cheeleongs Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM

HI there,

I am going to hike to Kjerag this coming August. My initial plan was to go to Stavanger from Oslo and then take a ferry to Lysebotn upon arriving in Stavanger. Unfortunately, i was told no ferry service wil be offered during August period and going to Lysebotn from Larvik by ferry is the only alternative for independent traveller.

So, i would love to inquiry on the name of jetty in Larvik where ferry service to Lysebotn is offered. On top of that, how far is that jetty from Larvik train station?

I really hope you guys can help me to solve these problem. I have planned this trip for abt 2 months but nothing useful is found.

Lastly, thanks in advance. Your help will definitely liven up my trip in Norway! and i love Norway so much !

Thanks and Regards,
CheeLeong Sim

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • HansDK's Profile Photo

Re: Jetty in Larvik

by HansDK Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 2:32 AM

No ferry service to Lysebotn is offered from Larvik. I assume you were told Lauvvik, which is totally different place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cheeleongs's Profile Photo

by cheeleongs Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 2:51 AM

Thanks Thanks !!! i really made a mistake. I thought both of them are the same thing. Anyway,do u have any idean where to board the ferry? thanks.

• HansDK's Profile Photo

by HansDK Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM

The bus connection from Stavanger goes direct to the ferry pier.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines