Laredo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• family safety in san antonio

San Antonio Jun 21, 2014 at 8:37 AM

What parts of san antonio are the safest for family living?

more
    • Safe area around Globe Life Stadium?

Arlington 12 hours ago

We are coming to watch the Rangers-Yankees later this month with our three young kids. We have never been to the Dallas/Arlington area and I was just wondering if there are any suggestions or concerns regarding the area around the ballparks? I have read a lot of comments about the safety/crime in Arlington but wanted feedback from those who know this area and could provide some travel suggestions. Thanks!

more
    • Souvenir shoo name.

South Padre Island Jul 7, 2014 at 4:24 AM

What is the name of the souvenir shop that has the giant mermaid on the side of the building?

more
    • houston Tx

Houston Jun 30, 2014 at 9:35 PM

hi I am male 48 yrs old...what to wear in Houston Tx next week

more
    • las colinas

Irving Jun 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Are there still shops that are open on the canal walkway or have they all closed?

more
    • safe areas in galveston to live

Houston Jun 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM

how about Galveston texas I visit there all the time but do not know the neighborhoods well enough!

more
    • Heading toDallas next April, where should I stay???

Dallas Jun 26, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I am heading to Dallas in April for a girls weekend. We will be attending the ACM's 50th Anniversary Show at the Cowboy's Stadium. We are wondering where the best place to stay is? We are all in our mid/late 20's. Looking for an area close to some good night life and safe enough to walk around. We have our own vehicle so transportation to and from the stadium is not an issue for us. Should we stay right in Arlington near the stadium or closer to downtown Dallas? Thanks for any help!!!

more
    • Things to do with an older parent

Houston Jun 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM

My mother is coming to visit July 7-15. She is 74 and we are not all that close. I've only been in Houston for 4 years, and I have no idea what to do, or what she would LIKE to do for that matter. On weekdays I will be working, so something during the evening would be best. Any suggestions?

more
    • kemah tourist

Kemah Jun 18, 2014 at 11:20 AM

hello I would like to know is their a app that I can use on my smart phone

more
    • Galveston June 19th

Galveston Jun 16, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I've heard it gets wild in Galveston on June 19th. Is it safe to go?

more
    • weather in Corpus Christi

Corpus Christi Jun 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM

When is the best time to visit

more
    • What to see in the park July 4th weekend

Caddo Lake State Park Jul 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM

We love nature photography are planning a trip to east Texas this coming weekend. We were wondering what the chances of good photo ops would be.

more
    • bars in the square

San Marcos Jun 19, 2014 at 6:00 AM

What is a list of bars in the square in San marcos texas

more
    • cassanway's Profile Photo

Bus connection

Fort Worth Jun 16, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Im going to Fort Worth. Airport i'm landing is Fort worth international airport.
      I booked a hotel near the airport.

I'm wondering is there a bus going to downtown Dallas and to Fort Worth Stockyards. Where can i buy tickets or do I have to pay in the bus? Im staying in Days Inn hotel 4325 West John Carpenter Freeway Irving (Texas), TX 75063, United States of America.

It's my first time going there and it's just for 4 days.

more
    • safe in downtown

Dallas Jun 17, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Hello there!we are going to Dallas this October for a couple of nights and it's our first time there so we were wondering if it's safe to stay in downtown? And what are the best places to visit? What would you recommend? thanks a lot in advance ;)

more
    • passport stamped?

by tallboytx Online Now Apr 5, 2011 at 2:34 AM

when a U.S. citizen crosses back into Texas is the passport stamped or scanned or just looked at?

1 Answer Apr 5, 2011 at 4:48 AM
    • used book stores

by rjeubanks Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM

We will be coming to Laredo in a week or two on a visit from Mexico and would like to know if there are any used books stores in Laredo. Books in English are very expensive here and we would like to bring some back with us. Thanks

10 Answers Jun 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM
    • Medical question

by rjeubanks Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 10:36 AM

It looks like I may have to have a PACEMAKER installed. I have IMSS (Mexican insurance) but it does not cover pacemakers except in an emergency. I have Medicare which does. I am planning on catching a bus to Laredo to use Medicare and need to know the name of a inexpensive hospital and doctor. Thank you for your help.

2 Answers Mar 23, 2008 at 12:03 PM
    • Donrogelio's Profile Photo

cabrito

by Donrogelio Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Which restaurant serves the best cabrito (a la parrilla?) in Laredo, TX.

• icequeen_n_snow's Profile Photo

Dorm bed

by icequeen_n_snow Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 5:10 PM

I can't find any place that has dorm bed in Laredo ! Is there any? If you know Please give me the name and the address of the place , I would appreciate that !
      Thanks

Jezz

P.s : I'm 18 year old , soon to be 19 so is there any bar, night clubs that i can go?

2 Answers Aug 19, 2007 at 10:39 AM
    • el rancho

by maritzalopez Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 8:24 PM

what are prices for the hall el rancho in nuevo laredo tamaulipas?

• artcolvin

by artcolvin Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 3:35 PM

I will be travelling to the Laredo/ Zapata area in mid Feb 07 and will be looking for a local moto x park to ride at or any nearby area that I can ride to prepare my self to compete in the frist 07 International Old Timers Motox race ( there will be classes plus 40,50,60.70.80 as Novice.Amature, Expert,Master) that will be held in Phoenix on March 3d and 4th.

All replys would be greatly appreciated

P.S. I am 66yrs. young and my child bride 62yrs. also young. We are from north of the border ( 300 miles north of Montana) in Edmonton Alberta.

• walmart

by jayne21111 Online Now Nov 22, 2006 at 7:36 PM

where is walmart?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2006 at 6:20 AM
    • How to get from Laredo motel to the bus station, SOB.

by rjeubanks Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 9:58 PM

We will be coming to Laredo by bus. We have done that before and know how to get from the bus station in Nuevada Laredo to our motel in Laredo. However in the past we have returned to Guad by car. This time we will be coming home to Guad by bus. We will be two older citizens dragging two large suitcases full of our vitamins and supplements. How is the best way for us to get from our motel to the NL bus station? Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. We will probably have trouble draging these suitcases very far. Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 18, 2006 at 6:49 AM