change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• susanne1's Profile Photo

What is the best way to get to Antibes from Dresden

Antibes Yesterday

Can you help by telling me the best way to get to Antibes and if flying to Nice is better than getting to Cannes first?

more
    • dog friendly hotels

Dieppe Mar 22, 2015 at 3:07 AM

Hi can you recommend a hotel very close to the ferry port that allow dogs

more
    • How far is it from the Joliette district to the old town when walking?

Marseille Yesterday

We are due to stay at the Suite novotel in Joliette area. Is it far to walk to the old port and what is the public transport like?

more
    • things to do in roscoff

Roscoff Yesterday

what to do with 2 children aged 10 and 12

more
    • Bus/Train Schedule

Perpignan Apr 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM

How late do buses or trains run in France? Let's say I was trying to get from center of Perpignan city to Le Barcares, which is closer to the coast but I am going to an event that won't be over till 2am and afraid I won't have any way of getting back to Perpignan.

more
    • CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • street Map

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Apr 8, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I cannot seem to find a normal street map showing ALL the streets and roads in le touquet

more
    • Designated Driver For Wine Tasting

Amboise Apr 1, 2015 at 10:35 PM

I hear there are vineyards we can visit and taste wine near Amboise. Is there a driver we can hire for 4 hours to take us to the wineries?

more
    • Telephone and 3G card in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello mates, i will be in paris from 2nd April, need to check if we can get the local sim card or 3G for mobile phone, and what all docs are needed and what are the charges like...,please help to guide.

How to stay connected with near and dear one when we are in Paris

Deepak

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Yesterday

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • weekend visit to the cellars

Épernay Yesterday

Are the cellars open on Saturdays and Sundays. I have read on the moet.com site that there are no tours on weekends - only Mon - Fri. I wonder if its true. I was planning a trip to Epernay on 1 and 2 of May.
      Appreciate your advice.
      Konstantin

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Transportation

Champagne-Ardenne Apr 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hello,'
      Is it possible to get to Champagne from Calais by public transport. Thanks for any help.

more
    • moviegal226's Profile Photo

Are Champagne Houses Open to the Public in Mid to Late November?

Épernay Apr 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Will the champagne houses both large and small be open for tours and / or tastings in mid to late November during the week (Monday - Friday)?

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Camping Site France

France Apr 12, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi, we are going camping in France later on in the year, when it's warmed up. Can anyone recommend any good camp sites in the central regions.
      Ideally we do not want to be completely isolated, but do not want a site that is commercial ie swimming pool, clubhouse, entertainment etc..
      Also any recommendations of good web sites offering camp sites.
      Many thanks
      Poepat

more
    • Tough time finding accomodation for a short stay in August

Le Cap d'Agde Apr 11, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Hi,

I am having a tough time finding a place to stay within village for short stay during August. We are a couple from Asia and visiting France for first time. We would like to stay in Cap d'agde for 2-3 nights in a couples-only accommodation.

It seems like only options are hotels Jardin Eden and Babylone. First of all they seem very expensive. Secondly, the agency AGN handling their bookings is notoriously slow in replying to emails (no option to book online).

Can you please advise if there are other options available for short stay in Cap d'agde in August?

more
    • Local tour companies at the cruise teminal

Cherbourg Apr 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Are there any local tour companies located at the cruise terminal that we can join a day tour to the Normandy sites or even a local tour?

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Le Petit Train d'Avignon

Avignon Apr 3, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hello there!
      I was wondering about it. Where can I buy the tickets(I'll be there in July)? Do I have to make reservations? Thank you so much : )

more
    • Bienvillers Military Cemetery

Arras Mar 24, 2015 at 9:17 PM

I am visiting Northern France in October this year and plan to visit my Gret Grandfathers Grave at the Bienvillers Military Cemetery and i was was wondering if there was a bus service to the village of Bienvillers.

Regards

D.Johnson

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I'll be traveling to Paris in mid July. I want to buy an online ticket in advance to Disneyland. where Do I buy it?
      Last time I was in Paris (in 2011) I went to both parks but I didn't have much time for the disney park (Don't remember the name) only for the amusment park. Can I order only this park? which park is better in your opinion?
      Also, If I go on a sunday is it the same hours? I know it's only open until 18:00 and I don't want to lose any single minute.
      Thanks!! :)

more
    • Things to do

Paris Apr 15, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Sorry. Florence, Milan, and Venice Italy. Paris France. Amsterdam and Rotterdam Netherlands. London England.

more
    • 48hrs in Bordeaux - Wine tour, hotel and more

Bordeaux Apr 13, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Hi,

I'm planning a weekend (from Friday night to Sunday night) in May.

One of the things I'd definitely want to do is a Wine Tour. St Emilion seems to the most recommended choice both in terms of quality of wines and scenery. Now the main question would be whether it'd be worth doing a 1 day tour or just an afternoon one. What would you recommend? Also, small group or private?

As far as the hotel is concerned, I have short listed the Grand Hotel and the Burdigala. I would get a fairly similar package for either at a similar price. I quite like the contemporary look of the Burdigala, but the Grand Hotel seems quite iconic and I love the fact that they have a spa that we could use. Any advice?

Lastly, any other recommendations to make our 48 hours even more special?

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Driving into Charles de Gaulle Airport

Paris Apr 11, 2015 at 6:55 AM

My wife and I are going fly from Paris to Biarritz, rent a car and drive up the coast until we get to Mount Saint Michel and then back to Paris. I was planning on dropping off the rental at the Charles de Gaulle Air Port the day prior to flying back to Canada. However, after looking on the map and google earth looks sort of scary. Any suggestions on where we could drop car off near Paris and just take a train to or near the Charles de Gaulle Air Port.

more
    • The Best prepaid mobile sim card to buy in Corsica.

Corsica Apr 6, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I will be travelling to Corsica in May. I'd like to buy a prepaid mobile sim in Bonifacio for phonecalls and data. Could someone suggest the best place to buy a sim and the company with the best mobile coverage on the island?

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Jenny

more