change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Laoag City Travel Answer Locations

• a day trip to vigan from laoag?

Laoag Feb 27, 2014 at 11:42 PM

is there a day trip from laoag to vigan? is a day trip enough to cover the tourist spots of vigan?

4 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • Transportation from Laoag

Laoag Feb 20, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Hi! I would like to ask if there are any buses leaving from Laoag to Manila at night? If so, what is the name of the transit and how much? Thank you

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • Laoag to Sagada

Laoag Nov 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Hi there,anyone know's the exact hours of arrival from Laoag to Sagada if you are going to use a private van?.

2 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 6:19 AM
    • Bus from Laoag Airport to Vigan

Laoag Jan 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Hi. My flight will land at 8:30pm. Is there any bus from Laoag to Vigan aroung 9pm? Thanks.

4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    • Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpod 3 day tour this December

Laoag City Sep 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi, going by plane on a 3 day tour with family in Ilocos for the first time and have few questions to help us plan the trip:

From Laoag Airport: Are there vans we could rent? are there also drivers we could hire to drive us around? is it safe, can they be trusted? any recommendations?

From what I've been reading, Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpod is a better itinerary, can anybody recommend a hotel on each location? I've read Fort Ilocandia is a bit worn out already.

Thanks.

• Laoag tourist- first timer

Laoag Jul 31, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Hello, really appreciate the posts about Laoag. My family has book our flights and hotel (Fort Ilocandia) for Aug 25-27. I would like to rent a van or car (there's 5 of us), so we could go around to places of interest. Do you have a contact person we can get in touch with? We'd like to have yung cheap lang please. Would like to see Pagudpud and the windmills. PLEASE HELP US GET A CONTACT.
      Thank you in advance ! God bless !

• annebreo's Profile Photo

how to go to pagudpud from laoag

Laoag City Jun 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Hello,

Anyone could help us about the information and transportation
      from Laoag to Pagudpud.

My husband and i Celebrate our wedding anniversary and we would love to spend
      the night to pagudpud since its one of the beach place.We arrive at Laoag
      airport around 5:30pm or late say 6pm cos there might be delay on our flight.
      My Question is is there still a bus/jeep going to pagudpud aroung 6pm or 6:30pm?
      Since we love to directly go to the Pagudpud cos of our limited time.And from pagudpud how to go to Villa Del Mar beach resort?Thanks hope u can help me with this.God Bless

4 Answers Jan 3, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • algamajur's Profile Photo

PAGUDPUD TO LAOAG

Laoag City Apr 25, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Gudpm.. what will be the transportation from Pagudpud to laoag?

how much it cause?

How long the intervals of the ride?

Thanks.. Need an asap answer..

Hoping this gonna work.. :D

Newly member, just now.. :D

here is my Fb. algamajur_sixteen@yahoo.com

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    • GuestLancer's Profile Photo

Laoag Inquiries

Laoag Apr 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Hello Guys,

Good day.

I will be needing your inputs regarding our planned Ilocos trip.

My girlfriend and I will be leaving Vigan in the morning. i would like to ask some inquiries:

1. From Vigan, where we can ride a transportation (bus/jeep/trike) going to Laoag?
      2. How much is the fare from Vigan to Laoag?
      3. Do you think, 4 hours exploration within the place is enough?
      4. Our next destination is in Pagudpud, can we catch up a transportation going to Pagudpud? If yes, where?
      5. Is it safe to travel in the evening from Laoag to Pagudpud?

Again, thank you guys for your inputs..

Looking forward to your replies..

6 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM
    • marlo.flores's Profile Photo

It's more fun in Ilocandia

Laoag City Mar 29, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Tommorow, March 30,2012. We will travel and explore the northermost tip of the Philippines - The Ilocos Region. Although, I have done research about the beautiful place. We will just spend two days and hope we can make this trip memorable. Any suggestions guys that we should not miss? Or any travel tip from anyone of you who travel Ilocos. Thank you very much!

1 Answer Mar 29, 2012 at 2:39 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

going to pagudpud..

Laoag City Mar 2, 2012 at 12:54 AM

anyone know what's the bus schedule going to pagudpud from laoag?i plan to go there at dawn maybe 5 am..thanks

3 Answers Jun 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

going around..

Laoag Mar 1, 2012 at 2:46 AM

i am arriving in laoag on 03/10/12 at 1 pm and would like to go around,what's the best way to do it?is there a bus around 5 am going to pagudpud?is laoag a safe place for a female to tavel alone?i travelled alone in singapore and had a great experience i'm hoping to have the same in my own country.a reply will be greatly appreciated.will be travelling alone since my friend bailed out on me..

4 Answers Mar 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM
    • Transport from Laoag Airport to Vigan (Gen Luna St)

Laoag Dec 20, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Hello. Would like to inquire if there are transport services from the airport going to Gen Luna St (Hotel Salcedo de Vigan) at around 6pm?

Any suggestions?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM
    • laikz's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Vigan Laoag and Pagudpud

Laoag Oct 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Hi,

i need help for Vigan, Pagudpud and Laoag itinerary

Is it ok we take a bus from Manila to Vigan, then to Laoag, then to Pagudpud and back to Laoag for our flight back to Manila? We plan to spend 1 night each (1 night in vigan, 1 night in laoag and 1 night in pagudpud.) Or is it better to take manila - laoag-manila flights?

Thanks

9 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    • ilocos trip on a tight schedule

Laoag Oct 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Hi there,

a friend of mine and I were planning to visit Ilocos. Plan is taking a bus from manila to ilocos on thursday night so we can start the tour on Friday morning up to Saturday afternoon. Then we'll take a bus on Saturday night going back to Manila. Is the time too short to visit the nice places in Ilocos? What are the most recommended places that we should prioritize visiting, considering the tight schedule?
      We hope to visit Laoag-Pagudpod and Vigan but just picking the best spot to visit on each place to cover the 3 locations.

Hope you can help us.

5 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM
    • 1st timer

Laoag City Oct 15, 2011 at 10:45 PM

i'll be purchasing a ticket from ceb-clark. is there a bus to laoag? i've heard that partas buslines have trips from clark to laoag. but until what time are the trips and how many hours to get there?

3 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 5:21 AM
    • Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud Trip. I need a vacation package.

Laoag City Sep 25, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Hi, I would like to know if there's anyone who does something like a vacation package which includes hotel, transpo ride to different tourist spots in the area. Or at least, who could recommend a very reasonable priced hotel but must be clean, and must be near the airport and the city. Another thing, what else can we see in the three destinations mentioned in the subject? Lastly, is there a beach in Laoag? I know Pagudpud is known for it. HOPING FOR A RESPONSE!

3 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM
    • fridz's Profile Photo

Laoag trip - 1st timers

Laoag City Sep 22, 2011 at 7:46 AM

hi guys! i need some help regarding our travel to laoag this november...

1. is the airport far away from the city proper? how much will it cost going to the city? we're 3...

2. any suggestion for a great itinerary, coz we have to maximize our stay there and would like to see key places, sunday evening to wed late afternoon....

3. we'll arrive around 7pm (is it safe there at night?), we plan to stay @ laoag overnight, any suggestion for any good yet reasonable hotel within the city proper?

thanks much....

5 Answers Sep 24, 2011 at 8:56 AM
    • First time in Laoag

Laoag City Aug 28, 2011 at 5:38 AM

hello.
      i'm a person who's always looking for the cheaper deal. got my family (husband and 2 kids, ages 3 and 5) a cebupac promo (p1900 for the 4 of us) for laoag in september and then just recently a groupon voucher for 50% off for playa resort in curimao (thought it was a good deal kahit na i know it's far from laoag)

my question is the hotel offers the vigan tour at 4k (inclusive of gas etc), and i've been reading forums and looking up tour agencies in the internet and asking the given numbers for cheaper tours. the cheapest so far is 3,500 with everything else 4k and up. is that the normal rate now? can anyone refer a cheaper service? we're planning to have a laoag-pagudpud tour the next day na balikan lang and then vigan on our last day so our drop-off will be at the airport na sana.

the airport transfer of the hotel is also pricey, almost the same as our airfare! at 9pm estimated arrival, are there any jeeps or trikes that could take us cheaply to curimao?

thanks in advance! :)

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM
    • IT suggetions badly needed :)

Laoag City Aug 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM

hi guys!
      i really need your expertise to help me sort my IT out.
      will arrive laoag thurday 9pm and will fly back on sunday 8pm. so i have roughly 2.5 days to check ilocos out. what do you guys suggest? i only have vigan on my list. please help!

thanks! :)

7 Answers Aug 11, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    • transpo from laoag to vigan

Laoag Jul 11, 2011 at 5:22 PM

are there any jeeps that would transport you from laoag airport to vigaN at around 8pm in the evening?

hope anybody can help thnks

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    • Laoag and Vigan Tour

Laoag City Apr 29, 2011 at 1:06 AM

We are a group of 7 who will visit Laoag and Vigan on May 16 - 18. Since, we'll be arriving late on the 16th, we will go to Vigan the following day for a 1 day tour and on the 18th tour around Laoag City. We want to know if buses are on a scheduled trip in going to Vigan and what time is the last trip from Vigan going to Laoag? Also, how much would it cost if we hire a van? Since we're on a tight schedule and our flight going back to manila will be on the night of May 18, may we also know what nearby places in Laoag we can go. Would it still be possible for us to visit the Bangui Mills and Pagudpod on our last day?

Thanks so much in advance and hoping to hear from you.

1 Answer Apr 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    • 4 days Ilocos tour

Laoag City Apr 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Hello everyone!
      We are planning to have a vacation in Ilocos this comming July or August probably going there by bus from Manila. My fiancee and I we're thinking of visiting Pagudpud, Laoag and Vigan. I already searched the net for possible accommodation for us to stay. I am considering staying at Evangeline Beach Resort in Pagudpud because of their romance package which includes room accommodation for 2, half day pagudpud tour, 3 set meals for 2 (breakfast in bed, lunch and dinner by the beach) and body massage for 2 for only 4,700 during off season. For Laoag we plan to stay at Balay Da BLas and thinking of staying also at Grandpa's Inn in Vigan.

My questions are:

1. Which place is the best for us to go 1st? which place must we atay longer?
      2. How long it will take us to tour around Laoag and Vigan?
      3. Is it possible to cover Laoag and Vigan in one day?
      4. Is it advisable to hire a car/van for our tour around Laoag and Vigan? If yes, How much it cost? Can anyone refer car for hire.

Your answers, advice and suggestions are welcome and will be of great help.
      Thank you so much in Advance!

1 Answer Apr 9, 2011 at 8:47 PM
    • lifesaver888's Profile Photo

Laoag Internat'l airport transportation

Laoag City Mar 18, 2011 at 12:56 AM

A friend and I will be visiting Laoag city by plane this coming April(Holy week). We will arrive at the international airport around 9:00 PM. So I'm thinkin' if there are still public transportation which could take us to the hotel we booked(Balay da Blas) which isn't so far from the airport.The hotel charges P500.00 one-way transfer which I think is a rip-off! I'm a local traveler and I think it's expensive for just about 15 minutes ride.Anyone who has been to Laoag city recently? Pls give your comments/suggestion/s. Many thanks!!

1 Answer Mar 18, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    • Laoag to Vigan

Laoag City Feb 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Hi,

how long is the trip from Laoag to vigan? What's the best way to get there?
      hire a van? ride an air conditoned bus? by jeepney? how much approximately respectively? thanks

2 Answers Apr 18, 2011 at 11:49 PM
    • Laoag to Vigan

Laoag City Feb 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Hi,

how long is the trip from Laoag to vigan? What's the best way to get there?
      hire a van? ride an air conditoned bus? by jeepney? how much approximately respectively? thanks

• rpantoni's Profile Photo

Inquiries on Hotels&Inns in Laoag City

Laoag City Jan 9, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know here the telephone number of Supertram Lodge in Laoag City?

Does anyone have any suggestion on a better but affordable hotel in Laoag City? and their telephone number

Please help me, I'll be coming to Laoag February 18 via plane.

regards,

2 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM
    • van rentals at Laoag airport

Laoag City Nov 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM

We will be flying in to Laoag Airport and need to rent a van with a driver for 5 people to drive us to Vigan and back. Are there van rental companies in the airport? What are the most reputable van rental companies that I should rent from? Which ones should I avoid? How much should I expect to pay per day? We will be traveling there on the weekend of Nov 20th. Thank you!

1 Answer Nov 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM
    • bus schedule

Laoag Oct 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM

please help me to know what is the bus schedule on nov 3 from 12mn from manila to laoag? how much is the fare now going to batac, ilocos norte?

• gshajisg's Profile Photo

Illocos Tour

Laoag City Oct 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM

Hi,

My partner and me are doing a tour of Illocos from the 14 to th16th of Nov. We have looked at the various tour packages and found that they were either too expensive or they did not have a good itinerary.

Ideally we would like to spend a night each at Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud. As many of the sights are along the way, the best way would be to have a hired vehicle, either a van or jeep so that we can stop along the way. However as we are only 2 the charges will be high.

We are trying to find if there are others who are touring there on these dates and if they are interested in hiring a vehicle for these journeys. If there is sufficient interests we can work the details out and see if something is feasible.

Looking forward to your responses.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 5:56 AM