Laoag City Travel Answers

change location
zam-gal's Profile Photo

itenerary

by zam-gal Online Now Oct 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Hi! First time po to travel laoag.. hingi lng po ng tips and suggestions.
Would you suggest pagudpud first then vigan from laoag airport? Tour po kame this november na. any budget hotels/inns sa pagudpud where we can stay? kayanin kaya 3 days 2 nights to tour both places?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Benamags's Profile Photo

Re: itenerary

by Benamags Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Hi,
    I hope my reply is not yet late. We actually had the same itinerary last Oct 27-Nov 1, 2010. Let me share it with you.\
    Oct 27 - arrival in Laoag (stayed in Tiffany Hotel, family room costs P1,150 - search for the website)
    Oct 28 - rode a bus going to Pagudpud (the bus route should be Claveria, Cagayan). We spent the night in Blue Lagoon (Agua Seda # 09202431832 - Tita Letty). Room for 4 pax is P1,800. Breakfast not included. (If you will stay in Saud Beach, Pagudpud, you should ride the bus with "Pagudpud" route.)
    Oct 29 - we rented a van going to Cape Bojeador, Bangui Windmills, etc. then we were dropped off to Saud Beach. Here we stay in Cathy's Homestay (# 0919-5716680). Room for 4-6pax costs P1,000.
    Oct 30 - we rode a bus going to Laoag, and from Laoag, we rode a bus going to Vigan. No bus from pagudpud goes directly to Vigan. In Vigan, we stayed in Cordillera Inn. Room for 4 pax is P2,000 with breakfast.

It would be better if you go first to Pagudpud since you will buy all your pasalubong in Vigan -Chichacorn, longganisa, etc. You would not want to bring all these to Pagudpud, right. :)

Hope this helps.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Laoag City Travel Answer Locations