Laoag

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• a day trip to vigan from laoag?

by laqtboy Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 11:42 PM

is there a day trip from laoag to vigan? is a day trip enough to cover the tourist spots of vigan?

4 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • Transportation from Laoag

by Ryl828 Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Hi! I would like to ask if there are any buses leaving from Laoag to Manila at night? If so, what is the name of the transit and how much? Thank you

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • Laoag to Sagada

by jesorlim Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Hi there,anyone know's the exact hours of arrival from Laoag to Sagada if you are going to use a private van?.

2 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 6:19 AM
    • Bus from Laoag Airport to Vigan

by chigv2002 Online Now Jan 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Hi. My flight will land at 8:30pm. Is there any bus from Laoag to Vigan aroung 9pm? Thanks.

4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    • Laoag tourist- first timer

by corsamecel Online Now Jul 31, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Hello, really appreciate the posts about Laoag. My family has book our flights and hotel (Fort Ilocandia) for Aug 25-27. I would like to rent a van or car (there's 5 of us), so we could go around to places of interest. Do you have a contact person we can get in touch with? We'd like to have yung cheap lang please. Would like to see Pagudpud and the windmills. PLEASE HELP US GET A CONTACT.
      Thank you in advance ! God bless !

• GuestLancer's Profile Photo

Laoag Inquiries

by GuestLancer Online Now Apr 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Hello Guys,

Good day.

I will be needing your inputs regarding our planned Ilocos trip.

My girlfriend and I will be leaving Vigan in the morning. i would like to ask some inquiries:

1. From Vigan, where we can ride a transportation (bus/jeep/trike) going to Laoag?
      2. How much is the fare from Vigan to Laoag?
      3. Do you think, 4 hours exploration within the place is enough?
      4. Our next destination is in Pagudpud, can we catch up a transportation going to Pagudpud? If yes, where?
      5. Is it safe to travel in the evening from Laoag to Pagudpud?

Again, thank you guys for your inputs..

Looking forward to your replies..

6 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

going around..

by rairaiken Online Now Mar 1, 2012 at 2:46 AM

i am arriving in laoag on 03/10/12 at 1 pm and would like to go around,what's the best way to do it?is there a bus around 5 am going to pagudpud?is laoag a safe place for a female to tavel alone?i travelled alone in singapore and had a great experience i'm hoping to have the same in my own country.a reply will be greatly appreciated.will be travelling alone since my friend bailed out on me..

4 Answers Mar 5, 2012 at 12:39 AM
    • Transport from Laoag Airport to Vigan (Gen Luna St)

by iramalrac Online Now Dec 20, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Hello. Would like to inquire if there are transport services from the airport going to Gen Luna St (Hotel Salcedo de Vigan) at around 6pm?

Any suggestions?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM
    • laikz's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Vigan Laoag and Pagudpud

by laikz Online Now Oct 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Hi,

i need help for Vigan, Pagudpud and Laoag itinerary

Is it ok we take a bus from Manila to Vigan, then to Laoag, then to Pagudpud and back to Laoag for our flight back to Manila? We plan to spend 1 night each (1 night in vigan, 1 night in laoag and 1 night in pagudpud.) Or is it better to take manila - laoag-manila flights?

Thanks

9 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    • ilocos trip on a tight schedule

by mahru03 Online Now Oct 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Hi there,

a friend of mine and I were planning to visit Ilocos. Plan is taking a bus from manila to ilocos on thursday night so we can start the tour on Friday morning up to Saturday afternoon. Then we'll take a bus on Saturday night going back to Manila. Is the time too short to visit the nice places in Ilocos? What are the most recommended places that we should prioritize visiting, considering the tight schedule?
      We hope to visit Laoag-Pagudpod and Vigan but just picking the best spot to visit on each place to cover the 3 locations.

Hope you can help us.

5 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM
    • transpo from laoag to vigan

by pat23 Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 5:22 PM

are there any jeeps that would transport you from laoag airport to vigaN at around 8pm in the evening?

hope anybody can help thnks

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    • bus schedule

by sharonivy Online Now Oct 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM

please help me to know what is the bus schedule on nov 3 from 12mn from manila to laoag? how much is the fare now going to batac, ilocos norte?

• laraleslie's Profile Photo

jeep from laoag going to pagudpod?

by laraleslie Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM

hi folks!

just want to ask if aside from bus, are there passenger jeeps from laoag to pagudpod? if there are, how much is the fare? and when we get to pagudpod, is renting a trike the best option to tour around or we could rent a jeep as well?

4 Answers Oct 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    • prettyreese's Profile Photo

Laoag,Vigan,Pagudpud + Van for hire

by prettyreese Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Help me! We are a group of 6 arriving in Laoag then Vigan to PAgudupud this September.Can you suggest the places that i should visit in Laoag,Vigan and Pagudpud?

What Hotel should i stay in Pagudpud? The cheapest the better. ;)

LAst is, i am looking for van for hire for our 3 days tour. PLease HELP! Thank You so much!

2 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 12:02 AM
    • prettyreese's Profile Photo

Laoag,Vigan,Pagudpud + Van for hire

by prettyreese Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Help me! We are a group of 6 arriving in Laoag then Vigan to PAgudupud this September.Can you suggest the places that i should visit in Laoag,Vigan and Pagudpud?

What Hotel should i stay in Pagudpud? The cheapest the better. ;)

LAst is, i am looking for van for hire for our 3 days tour. PLease HELP! Thank You so much!

• midnightweird's Profile Photo

Ilocos Tour 2010

by midnightweird Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Hi guys,

I will be going to Ilocos this coming July 03-05 2010. I have been planning this since May but the blogs that i have referenced seemed to be outdated and I cannot how will I make it out in a very limited budget.

Here is my sample itinerary which I have been planned since May:

Day 01 - July 03

2:30 PM : Arrival at Laoag Airport
      3:00 PM : Check in at Hotel
      4:00 PM : Laoag City Tour
      7:00 PM : Dinner

Day 02 - July 04

7:00 AM : Breakfast
      8:00 AM : Travel to Pagudpud
      - Saud / Blue Lagoon
      - Kabigan Falls
      - Patapat Viaduct
      - Bangui Windmills
      - Cape Borjeador Light house
      - Biscocho at Pasuquin Market
      - St. Andrew Church and Ruins, Baccarra
      5:00 PM : Travel back to Hotel
      7:00 PM : Dinner

Day 03 - July 05

7:00 AM : Breakfast
      8:00 AM : Travel South
      - Paoay Church
      - Marcos Museum, Batac
      - Vigan Heritage Village
      - Bantay Church
      - Museums
      3:00 PM : Travel back to Hotel
      7:00 PM : Dinner/ Check out

We have arranged our accommodation with Northview Hotel and they said that they can offer 2500/day car rental with a driver for our Pagudpud tour (excluding gas expense)and 1500/day for Laoag City tour.

I find the offer very expensive.

I was thinking if we can just ride a jeep/bus to Pagudpud, have a day tour at a resort then hire a trike to take us around Pagudpud up to Bangui. Then travel again by Jeep/Bus to Burgos Town and trike our way up to the Bojeador lighthouse. Then go back to Hotel by bus en route to Laoag City.

For Paoay/Batac/Vigan Tour, take the Jeep/Bus and jump from each town and go back to Hotel at the end of the day.

My question here guys, is it more expensive to accept the tour arrangement of our hotel for 4000/day excluding gas (Pagudpud&Laoag) or let ourselves enjoy the adventure of jumping each town by Jeep/Bus??

I am pressured right now because this is supposed to be a surprise for my loved one and I am not planning to reveal the surprise until the day we're going to leave. This will be a 3rd anniversary gift.

I am hoping that you can help us with this and it will be highly appreciated.

15 Answers Oct 22, 2011 at 10:21 AM
    • joan5254's Profile Photo

Ilocos escapade

by joan5254 Online Now Feb 24, 2010 at 9:22 PM

we're planning to have an ilocos escapade this may 14-17. i have my itinerary already... do u know anyone in whom has a van for rent? please please urgent. thanks :-))

13 Answers Oct 27, 2010 at 2:27 AM
    • travelingcebuano's Profile Photo

Trip to Laoag, Paoay, Pagudpud and also Vigan

by travelingcebuano Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Greetings! We, together with my uncle and aunt (in their late sixties) are planning a trip to Laoag to see the city, as well as Pagudpud, Paoay and an overnight stay in Vigan.

We will be arriving in Laoag airport and we wanted to know if there is an easy way to get to the city from the airport? How does one travel? Taxi? Jeepney? Tricycle? My uncle has a bad back and I am a bit hesitant to put him in a tricycle.

So far, we have heard good things about affordable hotels within our budget (double room for 1,000 to 1,400).

Can anyone message me their reviews/opinions on:
      Palazzo de Laoag Hotel
      North View Hotel
      Balay Da Bas
      Renzo Hotel

What about hotels like Hotel Tiffany and Isabel Suites?

Can anyone recommend a reliable tour contact where we can hire a car, for the 3 of us, to visit Paoay and Pagudpud? What are the recommended historic sites to visit? We would love to photography scenery and historic architecture.

We would like to get a bus on our 3rd day to spend an evening in Vigan. Is this easy for us to travel to Vigan from Laoag?

Hoping for some great advice from you all. Thanks for your kindness.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM
    • laoag/ilocos tour

by edensampang Online Now Oct 16, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Hi There,
      I'm planning on having a tour in ilocos norte, mostly in museums with my 2 children in december this year. May I ask what is the best date would you reckon we can go? We will be coming from Olongpao City, may you please advise if its best to travel by land or air? Would it be possible on a day tour only or would you recommend for a 2 days tour?

thanks,

eden

3 Answers Oct 17, 2009 at 1:16 AM
    • laoag itinerary

by dgmatias Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM

its my first time to tour laoag, can you pls give me an itinerary. thnx a lot!!!

• TRANSIENT HOUSES IN LAOAG, ANY ONE?

by bennimawi Online Now Dec 9, 2008 at 4:50 AM

Hi, can someone advice on where we should stay in laoag?
      we are scheduled to arrive at laoag airport around 8 pm. we plan to stay at a hotel, but most prefferably at a transient house/room for the night and go just go to pagudpod in the morn.

i have read about tiffany's, its nice but a bit pricey for an overnight stay (php 950 for 2 +12%tax +service charge).
      any other options you can offer?

thanks!

1 Answer Dec 9, 2008 at 6:01 PM
    • contact number of hotel tiffany

by bebeloves Online Now Jul 1, 2008 at 10:28 PM

need help. . . . any one knows the email add of hotel tiffany or celphone number?
      i need to contact them so that i can ask how to have reservations. . . tnxs

1 Answer Jul 3, 2008 at 10:43 AM
    • jenloyola's Profile Photo

Laoag AP transportation

by jenloyola Online Now Jun 5, 2008 at 12:35 PM

Hi,

are there any transportation at Laoag International Airport during the night? we'll arrive thre 8pm. i'm afraid we'll be stranded for a night because i've read in a blog that there is no taxi at Laoag, though jeepney/tricycle will do, i would want to confirm if there are jeeps/tricycle even at night... thank u in advance.. :D

-jenny

3 Answers Jun 13, 2008 at 2:04 PM
    • Laoag to Vigan

by gorgeousdb Online Now Jan 2, 2008 at 6:27 PM

Hi!My family and I are going to laoag and we have a arrage a laoag city tour already.however,we also want to go to vigan and visit the mga "bahay na bato" or cobblestone st.? how can we get there po?pls help

6 Answers Jan 2, 2008 at 10:37 PM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Laoag Tour - for hire van/jeep - Urgent Help Needed

by princess_amber_doton Online Now May 30, 2007 at 3:13 AM

hi! would anyone know or may help me and 4 of my friends who can or know someone who have van/car/jeep for hire to tour laoag... price if possible already include gas... 2000 - 2500... tour is just whole day... please send me the contact number

thanks

• Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud Tour

by samlab Online Now May 8, 2007 at 6:32 PM

I have only half day of Sat to explore Vigan and 1 full day of Sun to explore Laoag, nearby towns and Pagudpud. Is this feasible?

Which sites should I prioritize/not miss given my limited time in these 3 areas?

Is it adviseable to travel by bus from Laoag to Vigan and back. Are there lots of buses/vans available? Until what time is the bus from Vigan to Laoag?

Any suggestions on good authentic ilocano food in laoag/vigan to try?

3 Answers May 11, 2007 at 2:57 AM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

i really need Help I know this crazy -half day laoag tour

by princess_amber_doton Online Now May 6, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Hi! I know I am getting crazy every day! But me and my friends have a itinerary for our june trip : 1 & ½ day in Pagudpud adventure then ½ day Laoag tour (12-5 PM Visit Juan Luna Musuem, Marcos Mausoleum, Marcos Museom, Paoay Church & Lake, Malacanang of the North, La Paz San Dunes, Laoag Shinking Bell Tower, Baccara Church. I dont know if this is feasible but please help me! please!

2 Answers May 7, 2007 at 2:43 AM
    • Low Accomodation Rates

by mcaechavez Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 5:05 AM

My friend and her colleagues will attend a 4 day convention at Laoag this coming April 15 - 18.Can anyone help my friend and her colleagues find hostel or boarding house. Thank you very much. Regards.

1 Answer Mar 28, 2007 at 5:31 AM
    • Northern Luzon

by ulan Online Now Mar 1, 2007 at 5:09 PM

I'm from Tarlac and my family is planning on a road trip to northern part of Luzon focusing on Laoag,Vigan,Pagudpud, for 3 days then Banaue,hundred islands (baguio is only included if we had to) for 3 days. I don't know where to go first,or what should be seen first so if anyone has any tip on how we are going to make this trip in 7 days maximum, please help us out. We have arranged 3 days hotel reservation in laoag, but im still in the process of looking for deals and stuff for other places, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Also, do you think its worth it to stay in fort ilocandia resort for 3/2 nights for 9000?is there any other place cheaper but of the same standard and also close to Vigan,laoag,pagudpud?
      thanks a lot

2 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 2:43 AM
    • Any available local tour?

by hianhiansy Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 7:15 PM

We (family of 4) are going to laoag this Dec. 27 via Cebu Pacific (4 days 3 nights). Will be checking in at Renzo Hotel. Would like to visit the tourists spots there, what means of transportation is available? Are there vans available for rent (with driver who can act as tourguide would be best)? How much would it cost?

5 Answers Oct 16, 2007 at 8:18 PM