Laoag Travel Answers

change location
laraleslie's Profile Photo

jeep from laoag going to pagudpod?

by laraleslie Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM

hi folks!

just want to ask if aside from bus, are there passenger jeeps from laoag to pagudpod? if there are, how much is the fare? and when we get to pagudpod, is renting a trike the best option to tour around or we could rent a jeep as well?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • solitary_wanderer's Profile Photo

Re: jeep from laoag going to pagudpod?

by solitary_wanderer Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 6:24 AM

I haven't been to Pagudpud but when I was in Laoag last August, I only saw buses bound for Pagudpud. The terminal is located at the back of the provincial capitol.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • laraleslie's Profile Photo

by laraleslie Online Now Oct 11, 2010 at 2:32 AM

thanks! i was thinking if there are jeeps bound to pagudpod from laoag, we could negotiate with the driver to tour us around pagudpod. instead of renting 2 trikes because were a group of 6 pax.

• PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Oct 11, 2010 at 4:03 PM

there are cuz when I hopped from cape bojeador to the windmills yun nasakyan ko e jeep. your plan should be superb cuz the sights from laoag to patapat are usually off the main road and minsan mahirap (pero kaya) for a trike. so if thats what you want, just negotiate with any jeep in laoag. hint on the rate: you minimum basis should be their "boundary amount"

• laraleslie's Profile Photo

by laraleslie Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM

thanks pinoytraveller!!! yeah, i have been asking around and i confirmed that there are jeeps bound to pagudpod. i prefer all of us touring around in the same vehicle, which is impossible if we'll rent a trike because we're a group of 6 people (prolly 8 since 2 of my friends are still waiting for another promo in cebupac). thanks for the tip as well, now i wonder how much yung daily boundary ng mga jeep dun...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Laoag