Laoag Travel Answers

change location
princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

i really need Help I know this crazy -half day laoag tour

by princess_amber_doton Online Now May 6, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Hi! I know I am getting crazy every day! But me and my friends have a itinerary for our june trip : 1 & ½ day in Pagudpud adventure then ½ day Laoag tour (12-5 PM Visit Juan Luna Musuem, Marcos Mausoleum, Marcos Museom, Paoay Church & Lake, Malacanang of the North, La Paz San Dunes, Laoag Shinking Bell Tower, Baccara Church. I dont know if this is feasible but please help me! please!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • monina_c's Profile Photo

Re: i really need Help I know this crazy -half day laoag tour

by monina_c Online Now May 6, 2007 at 11:56 PM

I am assuming here that you have your own ride. It is going to be a lightning tour.
    It is a pity that there'll be no room to savor each place esp. Juan Luna's residence ans the Marcos Museum.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • stamporama's Profile Photo

Re: i really need Help I know this crazy -half day laoag tour

by stamporama Online Now May 7, 2007 at 2:43 AM

I hope you're aware that not all the attractions you listed are in Laoag City. The Juan Luna Museum is in Badoc, which is about an hour or so away so just the round trip travel time alone would eat up half of your afternoon. However, if it's your plan to go home towards Manila or any point south afterwards, then you could first start with Bacarra, then Laoag, Batac, Paoay and finally Badoc. Just the same, to cover all of them in one afternoon you'd have to breeze through everything as what the previous poster mentioned.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Laoag