Lansing

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lansing/Dimondale hotel mystery

by margs Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 5:59 AM

I am staying a night in Lansing and I found an Amerihost Inn Dimin ondale that looked okay. I then tried to find more information on it so I looked at Amerihost website and it was not listed. I phoned the place and the person answering said its now part of the Choice/Comfort system. However, when I checked with Choice, they had no listing for it either. So, altho there is likely nothing wrong with the hotel, it makes me uncomfortable that someone is claiming the place is from a certain chain/franchise when it might not be.
      Is there anyone on the forum who knows the area of Dimondale - the hotel address is 9742 Woodland Drive, bsically near the I69 and I96 interchange.

1 Answer Jul 10, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    • Restaurant btw Lansing & Grand Rapids

by rustyb Online Now Dec 25, 2006 at 1:12 PM

I'll be in Lansing the week after Christmas and want to meet up with my sister who lives in East Grand Rapids for dinner. Any suggestions for a place in between?

1 Answer Mar 30, 2011 at 10:22 AM
    • To pack or not to pack, that is the question

by Wezzyuk Online Now May 6, 2006 at 12:11 PM

I am travelling to Michaigan State University on 19/05/06. Can anyone advise me as to what i should pack, given that the weather looks hot and humid?

I would also like a little bit of information about things to do at Lake Michigan and "The Maritime Centre"!

The clock is ticking, Help!!!

3 Answers May 16, 2006 at 10:59 PM
    • DAYARAMMAHAL's Profile Photo

Trip to Central Michigan University

by DAYARAMMAHAL Online Now Jul 4, 2004 at 12:13 AM

Sir/Madam, I want to visit the Central Michigan University at Mt. Pleasant,Michigan.What flight should I take from India to USA to visit the place.What should be my itinery for the place to visit like arrival at which airport,mode of transport etc. Thanks, Daya Ram

3 Answers Jul 4, 2004 at 10:03 AM