Lansing Travel Answers

change location
DAYARAMMAHAL's Profile Photo

Trip to Central Michigan University

by DAYARAMMAHAL Online Now Jul 4, 2004 at 12:13 AM

Sir/Madam, I want to visit the Central Michigan University at Mt. Pleasant,Michigan.What flight should I take from India to USA to visit the place.What should be my itinery for the place to visit like arrival at which airport,mode of transport etc. Thanks, Daya Ram

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • fossettes's Profile Photo

Re: Trip to Central Michigan University

by fossettes Online Now Jul 4, 2004 at 1:17 AM

The largest international airport to Mt Pleasant is Detroit Metro (DTW) It is one of Northwest Airlines' hubs so there is pretty good service. You could fly from DTW to Lansing (65 miles away from Mt Pleasant), or to Saginaw (52 miles). Detroit is about 137 miles from Mt. Pleasant. Now the questioni s how to get from Lansing or Saginaw to Mt Pleasant. Rental car is an option...I'm not sure about that part. If I figure it out, I'll e-mail back. A search of the web might answer this part of the question. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Trip to Central Michigan University

by grandmaR Online Now Jul 4, 2004 at 6:21 AM

You can also fly from Chicago to Lansing. There's a ton of different planes you can take to Chicago.

• fossettes's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Trip to Central Michigan University

by fossettes Online Now Jul 4, 2004 at 10:03 AM

I e-mailed a friend who lives in Mt Pleasant. They always fly in and out of Saginaw. The drive is easier. She doesn't know of any shuttle services, since they drive. Have you asked the admissions office for advice? I'm sure it's a common question.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines