Travel Answers
Langano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tobacoo in Ethiopia where are the shops?

Addis Ababa Jan 26, 2016 at 10:03 AM

where to buy cigarettes in Addis?

more
    • fergie27Solo's Profile Photo

A few Questions

Ethiopia Jan 26, 2016 at 7:53 AM

Hey Guys.So Illl be arriving in Addis Ababa on the 6th of April.Just a couple of questions so far.
      1.Other than a taxi can you get to the city by a Minibus or bus service.I will arrive very early in the morning.

2.I Am wondering what currency to bring I live in Ireland but I could get USD If it is widely used.Could I exchange Euros/Dollars At the Airport or in Banks In addis?

3.Im thinking of staying In Mike leyland st As it has some cheap accomadation is this safer than the Piazza Merkato areas?

4.Lastly I am Hoping to go To The danikil depression .Is this a good or bad tme to visit?I wont be flying but going by bus Im not sure what the best way for this is any adivce would be great.Is there anywhere I could see on my way there or some good sights I could see aswell as the Danikil depression.?

Thank you very much guys. :) I have 16 night in ethiopia And no Idea what to do besides go and see the Danikil depression.

more
    • fergie27Solo's Profile Photo

2 week Itinerary Late March or April?

Ethiopia Jan 7, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Hey Guys sorry for another post here.I have not booked my flights yet.I am thinking of going south to the omo Valley (It Looks Amazing)how would I get there is the bus service good in Ethiopia?I won't be driving myself and would probably not have the budget to get a driver.

Is it Okay to get around by bus and is it safe?.I was thinking of a route over my 2-3weeks Going south from Addis Ababa
      Addis Ababa
      Arab Minch National Park
      Dorse
      KonsoVillages
      lower Omo Valley
      El Sod
      Bale Mountains (Is there Trekking)
      Addis Ababa
      I would like to See the Waterfall In Bahar dar But I dont know If I would have time.I relly would appreciate anyones advice on my itinerary I am A bit nervous Going on my own.Thank you very Much.

more