Landstuhl

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation in Landstuhl

by ardaxon Online Now Jan 15, 2012 at 7:00 AM

My husband and I will be posted in Landstuhl for one month in 2012. I will be traveling quite a bit during that time, with my husband joining me on weekends. Our intended destinations are of course Germany and western France. What is the best mode of transportation? I would prefer not to drive. Is there a bus or train station in town that connects to other towns/cities? Thanks!

5 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    • Florist

by jfranzese Online Now May 20, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I am wanting to send flowers to my mother in law for her birthday. She is staying with my sister in law on ramstein afb and I'm trying to find a florist nearby. Anyone know how I can accompish this?

4 Answers May 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    • Traveling Social Worker

by jabcsw Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM

I will soon be relocated to the Landstahl Army Medical Center, Germany. How far is the base from the town and how should I get around, taxi, car, bus? or walk, thanks for the info. I will probably be staying in the town of Baumholder. Also, does anyone know how I go about renting a place to live? Thanks again

4 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    • Closest Airport

by maxcat101 Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 11:06 PM

I just learned my brother is in the hospital. I want to fly over there to be with him. What is the closest city to fly into?? How long will it take me to get there from airport?? Thank you very much

4 Answers Jul 31, 2008 at 3:02 AM
    • Cars in Landstuhl?

by PeggyMiller Online Now May 15, 2008 at 9:35 AM

Hi I am waiting for confirmation about a job in Landstuhl to begin July/August for 2 years. Help!? I've heard it's easier to get a car over there but I can only drive automatic. Are they gently used small, reliable cars that are automatic? Anyone have an idea where to look and how much they cost? My job there will require I drive about 1000 miles a month to military families in the areas. Any tips will be greatly appreciated. I am excited and stressed at the same time!!!
      peggy plilygrace@hotmail.com

6 Answers Apr 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    • Restaurant

by Merlot_A Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Theer used to be a little Italian restaurant in Landstuhl called Michelangelo's owned by a gentleman whose first name was Salvatorie ...I think.
      Someone said it had closed. Can anyone confirm??

• things to do....

by kegelb Online Now Jun 5, 2006 at 12:27 PM

Hi I will be going to Landstuhl for work on July 9th for about a week. I will most likely be landing in Frankfurt and will be renting a car. I know World Cup is that weekend but I don't have E5000 to spend on going to the game! Does any one have any ideas on what I should do? I'm pretty open to doing a little driving but I don't want to spend the weekend in a car. What do you think.

1 Answer Jun 5, 2006 at 12:40 PM
    • MEMORY LANE

by jannieran Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 10:01 AM

I was, a very long time ago, stationed in Landstuhl, and have been
      thinking about returning for a trip down Memory Lane.
      There are a couple of places I'm particularly interested in revisiting:
      First is the restaurant The Stade Keller----it was a behind a building
      down the stairs kind of place with fabulous Chateaubriand...
      Second is a place called Der Goldner Adler---and I'm not even sure if
      that is the correct spelling--it was a cafe/?lodging?
      Anyone been to Restaurant De Tony in Kindsbach? I'm wondering if this
      is the place that used to be 'Tonys Pizzaria'---hmmm....
      Are there are any resonably priced places to stay?
      Would be so appreciative for any information. Thank You.

2 Answers Sep 21, 2007 at 7:34 PM