Travel Answers
Lanai City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is there still a shuttle from ferry dock to Lana'i City?

by Birdman51 Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 1:10 AM

Aloha-just got a last-minute chance to go to Lana'i in the AM...Excited but am assuming there won't be any Jeeps for rent tomorrow. Sounds like we can explore some of the beaches within walking distance of the ferry dock, but I'd also like the kids to see the cats at the LARC. Does anyone know whether there is shuttle service from the dock to Lana'i City?

more
    • Is there still a shuttle from ferry dock to Lana'i City?

by Birdman51 Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 1:10 AM

Aloha-just got a last-minute chance to go to Lana'i in the AM...Excited but am assuming there won't be any Jeeps for rent tomorrow. Sounds like we can explore some of the beaches within walking distance of the ferry dock, but I'd also like the kids to see the cats at the LARC. Does anyone know whether there is shuttle service from the dock to Lana'i City?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM
    • gyula.kajuk@gmail.com

by trendo Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 4:21 AM

How can I get from Lanai Airport to nearest gas station?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    • Do I really need a car?

by jaayann Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 1:34 PM

This is my first time in Lanai island. I was told that the island is very small and that you don't really neeed a car there. I want to knnow that if I really need a car to get around?
      My hotel offered shuttle for35 per person to go what ever I want to go, on the main street. I don't know which one is better for me. Can you please give me some advice.
      Thank you

1 Answer Apr 24, 2008 at 2:06 PM