Lamezia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flying into Rome, visiting Amalfi coast, with time share in Tropea

Tropea Jan 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM

My fiance and I are planning our Honeymoon and would like to base it around a timeshare week in Tropea the last week of September. We plan on flying into Rome, spending a couple days there then driving to Naples where we would rent a car and drive to Tropea. We would love to spend time on the Amalfi coast/Capri/Sorrento but would have this week long time share in Tropea. We are planning on spending 10 days total in Italy. Can anyone give some insight on what the best way to do Rome/Napels/Tropea? Once in Tropea, would it be worth it to go back up to Naples for a day or two or should we get it out of the way on the way down to Tropea? Any suggestions on what we could do in the Tropea area for a week? We are on a budget and just want to make our trip the most efficient :-) Thanks for your help!

more
    • Hotel recommendation

by bferris Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 3:14 PM

I will be arriving in Lamezia Terme, by train, at 17.00 in the evening in September and need to be at the airport by 09.00 the following day. I would like to stay somewhere close but in a pleasant area with restaurants/bars but not too noisy! Suggested hotels are the Lamezia Grande or Savant - personal experiences of either, or alternative suggestions in the area, would be very welcome.

• Flights to Lamezia Terme

by Lara2209 Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 2:16 AM

Hi there, Does anybody know if there are direct flights from the UK to Lamezia Terme, South of Italy? Where could I check and find out?

5 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 3:43 AM