change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Tropea / Reggio Calabria to Stromboli / Volcano

Tropea Apr 19, 2015 at 3:24 AM

Hi,
      we will be in Zambrone since 15/06 till 20/06.

Do You think there will be a chance to hike near the volcano of Stromboli in this timing?
      I read that the ferries are starting since 20/06. Maybe some small agency can offer this trip....?

But I am not interessted in one of those mentioned trips, where You can just visit the Stromboli for 1 hour and use it for shopping or something and then You can see the island just from the boat. We would like to have a hiking trip to see it really from the top.

We will have a car, so we can depart from both areas, Tropea or Reggio Calabria.

If there will be a combination let's say with Volcano island, it would be completely perfect. But this would not be probably possible to combine during one day.

Thanks in advance for Your advices and recommendations or experiences.

S.

more
    • Hotel recommendation

by bferris Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 3:14 PM

I will be arriving in Lamezia Terme, by train, at 17.00 in the evening in September and need to be at the airport by 09.00 the following day. I would like to stay somewhere close but in a pleasant area with restaurants/bars but not too noisy! Suggested hotels are the Lamezia Grande or Savant - personal experiences of either, or alternative suggestions in the area, would be very welcome.

• Flights to Lamezia Terme

by Lara2209 Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 2:16 AM

Hi there, Does anybody know if there are direct flights from the UK to Lamezia Terme, South of Italy? Where could I check and find out?

5 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 3:43 AM