Lakewood

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best scenic views Winter Park area?

Winter Park Jul 14, 2015 at 7:27 PM

Taking a trip to Winter Park area next weekend. I would love to climb some mountains with some great views, any suggestions? Waterfalls or any bodies of water would be a plus!

more
    • Restaurants

Durango 23 hours ago

My fiance and I will be in Durango for our honeymoon and we were wondering where the locals think the best places to eat are? Thanks!

more
    • Looking for the cheapest possible hotel

Aspen Jul 22, 2015 at 9:50 PM

I'm looking for the cheapest hotel that you can possibly stay at in Aspen Colorado from the 9th-11th of August. I will sleep on the floor somewhere if I have to, I just need a roof over my head. Preferably 2 beds since my friend will be with me. Thank you so much for your help!

more
    • Need iformation

Colorado Springs Jul 6, 2015 at 7:37 PM

I'm planning to travel to colarado springs from denver on 22nd August 2015. I'm planning to stay in Denver or colarado springs. I would like to know which place is good to stay denver or Colarado Springs so that I can make the most of my trip. We also have 2 kids (4yrs, 2 yrs). Please need your expert advice.

more
    • Colorado - early September

Colorado Jul 5, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Dear all,
      We are looking to travel around Central / SW Colorado during the first week of September and are hoping to wing it with re to our itinerary. We would prefer to book accommodation on the day. Have any of you had problems finding places to stay around this time of year?
      Thanks!

more
    • Need your expertise view

Denver Jul 7, 2015 at 6:52 PM

Hi, I'm planning for vacation with family (spouse, 2 kids - 4yrs, 1.75yrs old). We will be arriving Denver airport on 08/22/2015 around 8AM. I would need to return back on 08/25/2015 around noon. Intent of my vacation is to cover Denver and Colarado Springs. Knowing my schedule, I would like to know whether I stay in Denver on 08/22 and 02/23 and cover all the places, then go to colarado springs on 08/24 and stay there till 08/25 and return t Denver airport on same day. Need the best plan from this forum so that i can stick to it.

Of course, I would be cautious in spending too much money. Do you suggest any best hotels which comes under budget so that I can cover Denver and colarado springs on and off.

more
    • Wanting to visit CO this summer with kids...can anyone help with itinerary?!

Colorado Jul 13, 2015 at 9:06 AM

My husband and I would like to go to CO for about 5-7 days in early August with our 10 and 14 year old daughters. I thought that my girls would like the CO Springs area (Garden of the Gods, Pike's Peak) and yet SW Colorado (Mesa Verde, riding the Silverton Durango Railroad) sounds interesting, too. My husband asks how can we go to CO and not visit the Rocky Mountain National Park?! Others say, don't forget about Telluride or the Great Sand Dunes! My older daughter is very open to everything while my younger one wants to ride a tree canopy zipline somewhere and pan for gold...hmm. And is there really a ghost town for her to visit as well?!

Please, will someone point me in the right direction or suggest a doable itinerary? Are any of these places to be skipped if one is short on time? I personally am quite interested in Mesa Verde but then wonder if I am going to be able to climb all those ladders! I see the Silverton Durango Railroad ride can be combined with other activities, but we are not exactly the avid hiker-type. I understand it's impossible to see everything, and have no problem concentrating on just one area instead of driving all over the place. Usually I plan things out further in advance and hope I'm not out of luck on lodging options and the like. We likely won't be able to return to CO as a family any time soon, so this is it! Thank you in advance for any assistance!

more