change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• steinarbruvoll's Profile Photo

Tiberias Things to Do

Tiberias Feb 24, 2015 at 12:40 PM

"Colours water fountaun" that you write about has stopped several months ago.
      You need to tell tourists like me not to spend time seeking for somethings that do not exist!

more
    • Best way to get from Jerusalem to Haifa

Haifa Feb 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM

What mode of transportation would you suggest between Jerusalem and Haifa? Someone suggested train to Tel Aviv and then bus to Haifa. Someone else said you could take a bus all the way from Jerusalem and it only took 2 hours. (In which case why go thru Tel Aviv?) I have also seen that, though the train route is slow, it is very scenic. (More scenic than the bus route?)

Any help in sorting this out would be appreciated. Thanks

more
    • Old restaurants

by Gilabrown Online Now Aug 6, 2014 at 3:56 AM

my parents lived in tiberias in the 1960's.
      They spoke about a restaurant in tiberias which was the first in Israel to serve pork. Anyone know the name and location of it? Any chance that it is still in business?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM
    • Quiet camping in Lake Tiberias

by rhonsie Online Now Mar 13, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Hi,
      I am planning on visiting from the UK in May and think I will be in the Tiberias region for 2 nights (Thurs/Fri). Are there any quiet campsites by the lake? Will Thursday and Friday be busy? Are the campsites expensive? I can't find much information about camping in israel. If it is too expensive, are there any nice cheap hostels or B&Bs right be the lake? I would like to be able to swim and relax there.

Thanks very much
      Rhona

3 Answers Mar 15, 2009 at 5:30 AM