Lake Taupo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more
    • Rotorua to Lake Taupo Maori scenic rock cruise

by lkstacey Online Now Apr 21, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Hi, I am going to Auckland on 24 Apr and intend to drive from Rotorua to Lake Taupo to do a 2pm Maori scenic rock cruise. I would like to find out whether should we visit the (1) Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, or (2)Te Puia thermal village cum culture show for the 10.15am, then drive straight to Lake Taupo. We are not sure how long it will take to do (1) or (2) as we have never been to Auckland and would like to experience thermal village and if possible culture show, then take a cruise. Please advise what to do in Taupo for a family with two kids age 5 and 9. Thank you.

4 Answers Dec 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM
    • Tandem Skydive-Taupo

by boddism Online Now Oct 6, 2005 at 4:46 AM

Hi

Im visiting NZ soon and am considering doing a Tamdem Skydive in Taupo.

Can people give me an idea of their experiences of this?

Which company did U use? Costs? Do I need to book in advance?

I hope I can have enough guts to do this!

3 Answers Oct 11, 2005 at 3:18 PM