Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LynCartagena's Profile Photo

queries

by LynCartagena Online Now Feb 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM

have a nice day..

i just want to ask the prices of every cottages or hotels you have and other services you offered for 30 person..

hoping to receive your immediate reply..

1 Answer Feb 22, 2011 at 5:35 AM
    • a yellow bus liner?

by jozette Online Now Oct 8, 2010 at 5:06 AM

is there any yellow bus liner going to lake sebu? i don't think so... My parents is from lake sebu, eversince i was a child I haven't been there riding any bus liner, a jeep or skylab only... i don't know that... maybe now.... if that so, i can bring my child there coz' it's very dangerous to travel riding only a skylab.. thanx.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2010 at 6:58 AM
    • contact number...

by joyyee Online Now May 13, 2010 at 11:55 PM

good day!!

can you please email me contact number of merls mountain resort.

thank you very much.

Joy Tupas

• Going to lake sebu

by StickyMedia Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 7:40 AM

hi! i have a friend in Koronadal and she was inviting me over to her place. We were planning to go to lake sebu. Could you please give me an advice on where to stay in lake sebu. What is the best but cheap place to stay.

1 Answer Apr 15, 2010 at 7:11 PM
    • We Need the Answer As Soon As Possible

by shane_rose65 Online Now May 6, 2009 at 4:37 AM

can u please give us exact data on where to stay in lake sebu which we can really enjoy but affordable. we would like to stay at least 2 days and two nights and we are about 20 to 30 heads. we prefer a place with pool and cottages which we can stay overnight. thanks hope we can hear you soon. we are planning to have a vacation next week.

2 Answers Apr 15, 2010 at 7:36 AM