Lake Rotomahana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

more
    • whitechicken's Profile Photo

camper hire companies

New Zealand Mar 22, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Hi Has anyone used Click-NZ for camper hire? would really appreciate some feedback on this as don't want to part with a load of money - fly halfway round the world to end up with an old banger! thanks in advance

more
    • whitechicken's Profile Photo

cheap camper

New Zealand Mar 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM

we are intending to travel from chrischurch to auckland for 35 days any advice on hireing a cheap camper would be very helpfull ,there is only me and my wife we dont need a winnybago many thanks white chicken

more
    • Milford Track

Milford Sound Mar 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Anyone else doing the Milford Track between the 27th April - 1st May? Also ideas on food please? Cheers :)

more
    • denise16's Profile Photo

best campervan hire and good sites

New Zealand Mar 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM

WE are travelling through New Zealand during December- January and hope to do it via campervan. Any recommendations for good hire companies and also what sites would people recommend staying at. Think we will be on North Island for Christmas & South for New Year. Also is it better to leave the campervan on north and pick up a different one after crossing to south. Thanks. Denise

more
    • travel info

Heriot Apr 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

how would i travel to Heriot from Christchurch airport?

more
    • pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Queenstown

Queenstown Mar 23, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi there!
      I am going exploring the South Island over Easter (16-23 April) with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere not too expensive to stay-- not too fussed on what its like as we will be out most of the time! Any suggestions would be awesome!
      Please/ Thanks :)

more
    • raypang's Profile Photo

best time to take photo Church of the Good Shepherd

Lake Tekapo Mar 16, 2014 at 7:20 PM

The best side of the church will face the sunlight in the late afternoon or early in the morning? I want to plan to pass by and stay for an hour in the lake side for some photo shots when driving from Christchurch to Wanaka.

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more