change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• suekay3's Profile Photo

Silver Dollar City

Branson 20 hours ago

The AAA description of Silver Dollar City makes it sound like its all rides and activities for kids.

It is a place that seniors will enjoy? I am wondering if its worth spending any time there.

more
    • Hotels in Kansas City

Kansas City Jun 17, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hello,

Is it better to stay in downtown Kansas City, MO, in the plaza area, or in the power and lights district? Please let me know, I'm planning a long weekend trip mid July. Thanks!

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Shows to see in Branson

Branson 20 hours ago

There are so many shows to see in Branson. Obviously we can't see them all! Are there any that are 'must sees'?

more
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Amtrak station area and safety boxes

Kansas City Jun 17, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Two questions:

Is the area around Amtrak station safe at night?

Are there safety boxes at the Amtrak station in Kansas City? I will arrive by train and stay in the city for one day in july. I want to leave my suitcase somewhere after i check out from the hotel.

more
    • Frankie and Louie's - Health concern

by HenryJ1 Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Has anyone had any issues with swimming in the swim area at Frankie and Louie's at Sunrise beach? I don't think the water quality has been tested and given that it's at the end of a long cove with a lot of boats, gas pump and pretty populated on the weekends, I am not sure how the harmful bacteria and pollution gets out of there! We wouldn't let our kids swim in the water due to this concern.

Thanks
      Henry

5 Answers Jul 24, 2009 at 7:04 AM
    • what are activities availble in lake of ozark on 11 oct 08

by mit_engg2003 Online Now Oct 5, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Hi ,
      Please guide me what all activities I can do with family on 11 -12 oct08 in ozark. I am more interested in skii ,tubing and skuba. Whom to contact for this and how can get the information for this.

4 Answers Oct 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM
    • Bars

by pokerfacefinney Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 7:16 PM

What are the coolest bars to go to at Lake of The Ozarks???

1 Answer Jul 4, 2008 at 10:23 AM
    • horny toad bar

by pokerfacefinney Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 7:14 PM

What band is playing there on July 11 2008 to July 12, 2008? Is it heavy metal, rock ,pop or a little bit of everything??

2 Answers Jul 4, 2008 at 8:04 AM
    • seaplane instruction

by deannakarr Online Now Jun 1, 2005 at 5:37 PM

I noticed there are a couple of seaplane bases in the area. Harry S. Truman Dam and Reservoir seaplane base in Warsaw, Bagnell seaplane base in the Lake of the Ozarks, Mud Harbor seaplane base in Sunrise Beach and Tan Tara A Resort seaplane base at Osage Beach. Does anyone know of a seaplane flight instructor or someone who offers scenic tours of the area?

• kahunaaccidentale's Profile Photo

Party Cove

by kahunaaccidentale Online Now Oct 23, 2002 at 2:24 PM

Having heard some rather cheeky stories about the goings-on at Party Cove (at the 9-mile marker, IIBC), is it the kind of place as is best avoided?

6 Answers Oct 25, 2002 at 7:48 AM