change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AJLabrentz's Profile Photo

driving to Beniz campground

Chilko Lake Aug 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Should I try it in my 2006 Hyundai Sonata, in September 2014?

more
    • jjkent's Profile Photo

Christmas/New Years in Whitehorse

Whitehorse Aug 14, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I am planning a winter adventure in NWT or YT. I am a former Alaska resident and would like to spend about a week skiing (classic and skate), ice fishing, skijoring, kite skiing, camping, viewing the northern lights, bars & restaurants, etc. Most of my friends here in the States are not even remotely interested in joining me on my winter adventure so I would love to join groups or find a guide to do these things. My time off is around Christmas and/or New Years. My question: where should I go in Whitehorse, or should I go somewhere else in Canada, i.e. Yellowknife? Thanks!
      - JJKENT

more
    • jjkent's Profile Photo

Christmas/New Years in Yellowknife

Yellowknife Aug 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM

I am planning a winter adventure in NWT or YT. I am a former Alaska resident and would like to spend about a week skiing (classic and skate), ice fishing, skijoring, kite skiing, camping, viewing the northern lights, bars & restaurants, etc. Most of my friends here in the States are not even remotely interested in joining me on my winter adventure so I would love to join groups or find a guide to do these things. My time off is around Christmas and/or New Years. My question: where should I go in Yellowknife, or should I go somewhere else in Canada, i.e. Whitehorse? Thanks!
      - JJKENT

more
    • Niagara on the Lake

Niagara Falls Sep 6, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Reccomendations for a RV Park close to all sightseeing as well as kayaking and bicycling.

more
    • Nature sightseeing around Toronto (up to 200 km)

Province of Ontario Aug 26, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Where are the best nature sightseeing places around Toronto for one day travel?

more
    • Itinerary: Up the West coast or Twillingate

Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Aug 25, 2014 at 6:06 AM

We are travelling mid September for one week in NFLD. We are flying in and out of Deer Lake. Should we head to Twillingate from Gross Morne and back to Deer Lake airport or head up the west coast to St.Anthony and back to Deer Lake?

more
    • silab's Profile Photo

hotel in edmonton

Edmonton Sep 3, 2014 at 10:43 AM

hi.
      need a hotel for just one night for my exam in Edmonton. what do you recommend ?
      it will be in December. maybe in downtown close to everything will be fine. thanks.

more
    • Niki0972's Profile Photo

gaspé without a car

Gaspé Aug 30, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I will be arriving on a cruise ship on October 1st. I would like to explore on my own but I don't know whether this is possible without renting a car. Sightseeing, hiking, sea kayaking, ... All advise is welcome! Can I go to Forillon National Park without a car (by bus or boat?)

more
    • looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver

Vancouver Aug 20, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.

more
    • Halifax to Lunenburg

Province of Nova Scotia Sep 7, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Are there any buses or shuttles that leave from halifax and go to Lunenburg? I don't drive and am looking at heading down to Lunenburg for some fishing.

more
    • Laundromats

Canada Sep 6, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Are you want to go 24 hour Toronto Laundromat?
      24 hour Toronto Laundromat

more
    • short visit

Powell River Aug 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Where are the neat curio shops? Traveling by motorcycle so space is limited.

more
    • attractions to see on a sunday

Ottawa Yesterday

We will be traveling on greyhound from montreal to Ottawa what bus would i take to get to the Parliment Buildings? What are some other sites to see in Ottawa that are on bus routes that run on sundays? How often do they run? any help would be awesome thank you leaving tommorow

more
    • Flying to Calgary

Calgary Sep 8, 2014 at 4:42 AM

I want to go to Calgary for about 3 weeks departing between 20th June to 27th June 2015. I can fly from Gatwick for around £630. I have heard that you can get flights from say France or Germany much cheaper - even taking into account the cost of getting there and back. Can anyone offer any advice please?

more
    • What a visitor with limited time must see

Quebec Aug 21, 2014 at 12:25 PM

the number one must see attraction

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Whistler of Banff for skiing/snowboarding?

Canada Aug 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Looking for a ski trip to Canada in February 2015. We usually ski Jackson Hole, WY. Absolutely love it there, but this the runs are a bit short. I have heard Whistler and Banff are absolutely stunning. We don't care about nightlife, as we are old souls in 30-40 something bodies. We like good snow, good beers and good scenery. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Six hours in the airport. Easy to get to the city and see some?

Toronto Aug 22, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Wondering if with a six hour layover in the airport (1pm - 7pm) it's possible to get to the city and go up to the CN tower? Or is it too tight in terms of time?

more
    • SapnaBhawnani's Profile Photo

Places to visit

Canada Sep 7, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Ok, my question is very random. I'm looking to travel alone to Canada mid September, i.e. in a week and a half. I have my US and Canadian visas in place. I still haven't made any bookings and need help planning my itinerary. I'm looking to do Montreal, Canadian Rockies (may not be all of it but as much as possible) and Quebec. I have around 12 days to visit Canada and would of course love to add Vegas if possible within these 12 days. Post that I plan to stay put in New York for 5 days. First things first, is it safe to travel alone in Canada and what's the best mode of transport to move around?

more
    • Kingston tour

Kingston Aug 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Which are the place to see to enjoy in Kingston

more
    • Excursions from Niagara Falls ON

Canada Aug 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Which is are the best things to see around Niagara - not into shopping

Casa Lomas Toronto & Toronto itself

Dundurn Castle Hamilton

Are there a lot of differences in architecture/experience between Casa Lomas & Dundurn Castle - they look very similar - which is the best to visit?

St Jacobs will have visited Shaker/Amish villages in US - is this anything much different

Obviously would like to do everything but time will not permit - any other suggestions.

Many thanks

more
    • General information about organic food

Vancouver Sep 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Hi there,

I just moved to Vancouver, Canada and i'd like to know the cheapest options to shop for healthy organic food. I've been told the main options are CSA (community supported agriculture) where they pay to join to support farmers and in turn get a box of fresh vegetables every week. Another option is the organic retail shops (maybe a bit pricey but I live in Coquitlam (suburb) so maybe there is a shop nearby? I don't know. Also there are farmers markets however many shut down passed October. Unless i can find a winter market i may need to find other sources. An idea that really appeals to me is driving around the fraser valley looking for road signs (i.e fresh eggs, vegetables) and buying direct from the residents (backyard chickens, etc..). However i don't know how common this is near Vancouver. In Australia, it was based on the honour system, boxes of eggs and a suggested donation box. What do you think?

more
    • About the bus stops

Windsor Aug 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM

May I ask the bus driver to stop in the middle of the road where it is not officially a bus station?

more
    • ireneqmann's Profile Photo

Quebec City Info

Quebec Sep 2, 2014 at 6:12 AM

I am going to be in Quebec City for 3 days beginning 10/1. Arriving by cruise. Need to know how to get to the city from cruise terminal and what to do and see there.

more
    • starfishgp100's Profile Photo

What's the best option?

Canada Aug 17, 2014 at 1:33 AM

My mum is 80 next year and has always dreamed of going to Canada. I'd love to take her for 10 days or so in January when I have some time off work. My idea is to book flights and hotel to a main city. Not sure which one. Then use local companies for days out. Any ideas please?

Thanks Denise x

more