Lake Havasu State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to stay with no car

Phoenix Yesterday

Hi, we're looking at resorts in Scottsdale in August for family of 2 seniors, 2 adults, 2 kids (11 & 8). We are visiting from the UK and not driving. We need nice pools/ something for the kids, with dining options nearby and shopping a quick cab ride away. We plan to take tours to Tombstone, Apache Trail, Grand Canyon. Is this possible or am I expecting too much ? We have previously done Orlando and Anaheim/LA without a car. Thank you in advance

more
    • Thursday Night Art Walk

Scottsdale Aug 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Can anyone tell me more details this (does it run all year round, how can I find it, what time does it run from)? It looks like it's a weekly event that happens in Scottsdale. I've seen some review say it's on Fifth Avenue, and another review said the Marshall Way Arts District (which could all be the same thing, but I don't know any better).

We will be travelling to PHX from Nov. 13-17, and if we can take part in this, it sounds like fun.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • happydancer's Profile Photo

Trip to Navajo Nation

Navajo National Monument Aug 17, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Need suggestions for best itinerary for 5 days. Staying about an hour away at a B and B. Thanks

more
    • rabbels's Profile Photo

Itenerary Suggestions Phoenix to Yuma to San Diego

Arizona Aug 24, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hi there :-)
      I am looking for some suggestions for an upcoming trip. My friend and I will meet in Phoenix on Sept 8, drive to Yuma and spend the night. We will be sailing during the day on the 9th-11th, docking at night on Shelter Island. The 12th we will start making our way back to Phoenix--my flight is on the 14th (like 6 or 7 pm).

I am interested in diner recommendations, can't miss things/places. quirky, random, off the beaten path suggestions of things to see or do in the evenings after sailing or the 12-13th and even part of the 14th (I have an early evening flight). In Az, the radius would be 50-mile radius of Yuma or an 1.5 hour radius of Phoenix. We are considering the Apache Tr scenic by-way to Roosevelt Lake, Castle Dunes, Territorial Prison, Mystery Castle Dome Mines, Jacumba Hot Springs. We have a National Parks Access pass.

Thank you!

more