Lake Geneva

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skiing Moutain Top at Grand Geneva

by rachelbuo Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 9:06 AM

My husband and I will be making a trip to the Grand Geneva next weekend and I am thinking about skiing. Neither of us have ever been, would a lesson be necessary?

Also, I have a rather intense fear of heights will the chair lifts be a problem? About how far off of the ground do they go?

How much time should we allow for skiing?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 4:26 AM
    • Southern Lakeshore Trail/Boat stops-Lake Geneva, WI

by restless88 Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi, we want to hike the southern lakeshore trail this Sat.
      Does anybody know where the boat stops are so that we can just hike out,
      ride the boat back into town?

• Weekend of November 2

by erodrig5 Online Now Oct 18, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Hi,

My husband and I are coming up to Lake Geneva the weekend of November 2. Any interesting things to do during the day on Saturday? I'm hoping the weather will not be too cold.

• hotel in lake geneva

by mikieguns Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 4:12 PM

Hi fellow travelers! Chicago guy here and I am planning on taking my wife for a getaway weekend in late October. I've chosen Lake Geneva. After much research I've decided that I'd like to stay at a hotel close to the action (i.e. the lake, downtown, etc) but also one that still has a bit of charm. I've narrowed it down to 3 and need to get your opinion of which one is the best! Obviously a nice romantic weekend is what I am looking for, but I also want to be able to walk nearby to the fun shops and bars! I also want to do horsebakc riding and maybe some other activities. Currently I am looking at the Bella Vista Suites, The Cove, and the Milcreek Hotel. Anyone have any experience with these places and can help me pick?? I decided to stay away from the further away quieter B&B's (like lazy cloud or french country inn) and also decided to stay away from the Grand Geneva. that has left me with these 3. Let me know if I am missing a good one! thanks!

1 Answer Oct 19, 2006 at 5:22 PM
    • Things to do in Fontana/Lake Geneva/Delavan

by Bonzigirl Online Now Apr 3, 2003 at 8:01 AM

We're traveling to Fontana next weekend (11th-13th) and would like to know about any activities, fun things to do or cool places to visit. Thanks!