Travel Answers
Lake Geneva

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• crabbypinchy's Profile Photo

Thanksgiving brunch at grand geneva resort?

by crabbypinchy Online Now Nov 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I am making Thanksgiving brunch reservations today for brunch at the grand geneva resort and spa. I just saw it is $42 pp...which is aalmost the same price as brunch at the signature room in Chicago. anyone care to confirm this is worth the price? or is there another nearby place for a wonderful breakfast...$42 for one person is a little high for me. For 2 people is more reasonable. Here is link: grandgeneva.com/activities-l...

more

Thanksgiving brunch at grand geneva resort?

by crabbypinchy Online Now Nov 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I am making Thanksgiving brunch reservations today for brunch at the grand geneva resort and spa. I just saw it is $42 pp...which is aalmost the same price as brunch at the signature room in Chicago. anyone care to confirm this is worth the price? or is there another nearby place for a wonderful breakfast...$42 for one person is a little high for me. For 2 people is more reasonable. Here is link: grandgeneva.com/activities-l...

9 Answers Nov 21, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Advice for Thanksgiving eve

by crabbypinchy Online Now Oct 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I decided to sleep in on thanksgiving morning for the first time in years and not run a turkey trot when i saw a Groupon for the grand Geneva resort. After reading all the less than stellar reviews, i'm almost regretting my $100 purchase for one night. I'm coming up with my 30 and 37 y.o brothers and we just want to eat good food, relax and chow down on good breakfast and lunch around lake Geneva on thanksgiving morning. Can you folks give me tips to get away if the resort stinks?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2014 at 12:13 PM
    • beach after labor day

by RachelB28 Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Can you swim at the Lake Geneva Beach after labor day? There are no life guards after labor day, does that mean swim at your own risk, or no swimming at all?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 2:03 AM
    • Skiing Moutain Top at Grand Geneva

by rachelbuo Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 9:06 AM

My husband and I will be making a trip to the Grand Geneva next weekend and I am thinking about skiing. Neither of us have ever been, would a lesson be necessary?

Also, I have a rather intense fear of heights will the chair lifts be a problem? About how far off of the ground do they go?

How much time should we allow for skiing?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2014 at 4:26 AM
    • Southern Lakeshore Trail/Boat stops-Lake Geneva, WI

by restless88 Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi, we want to hike the southern lakeshore trail this Sat.
      Does anybody know where the boat stops are so that we can just hike out,
      ride the boat back into town?

• Weekend of November 2

by erodrig5 Online Now Oct 18, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Hi,

My husband and I are coming up to Lake Geneva the weekend of November 2. Any interesting things to do during the day on Saturday? I'm hoping the weather will not be too cold.

• hotel in lake geneva

by mikieguns Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 4:12 PM

Hi fellow travelers! Chicago guy here and I am planning on taking my wife for a getaway weekend in late October. I've chosen Lake Geneva. After much research I've decided that I'd like to stay at a hotel close to the action (i.e. the lake, downtown, etc) but also one that still has a bit of charm. I've narrowed it down to 3 and need to get your opinion of which one is the best! Obviously a nice romantic weekend is what I am looking for, but I also want to be able to walk nearby to the fun shops and bars! I also want to do horsebakc riding and maybe some other activities. Currently I am looking at the Bella Vista Suites, The Cove, and the Milcreek Hotel. Anyone have any experience with these places and can help me pick?? I decided to stay away from the further away quieter B&B's (like lazy cloud or french country inn) and also decided to stay away from the Grand Geneva. that has left me with these 3. Let me know if I am missing a good one! thanks!

1 Answer Oct 19, 2006 at 5:22 PM
    • Things to do in Fontana/Lake Geneva/Delavan

by Bonzigirl Online Now Apr 3, 2003 at 8:01 AM

We're traveling to Fontana next weekend (11th-13th) and would like to know about any activities, fun things to do or cool places to visit. Thanks!