Lake Geneva Travel Answers

change location

hotel in lake geneva

by mikieguns Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 4:12 PM

Hi fellow travelers! Chicago guy here and I am planning on taking my wife for a getaway weekend in late October. I've chosen Lake Geneva. After much research I've decided that I'd like to stay at a hotel close to the action (i.e. the lake, downtown, etc) but also one that still has a bit of charm. I've narrowed it down to 3 and need to get your opinion of which one is the best! Obviously a nice romantic weekend is what I am looking for, but I also want to be able to walk nearby to the fun shops and bars! I also want to do horsebakc riding and maybe some other activities. Currently I am looking at the Bella Vista Suites, The Cove, and the Milcreek Hotel. Anyone have any experience with these places and can help me pick?? I decided to stay away from the further away quieter B&B's (like lazy cloud or french country inn) and also decided to stay away from the Grand Geneva. that has left me with these 3. Let me know if I am missing a good one! thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • apuleuis's Profile Photo

RE: hotel in lake geneva

by apuleuis Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 5:22 PM

I've been to Lake Geneva a few times but unfortunantly I don't have the money to stay at any of the resorts there. They look really nice and I'd like to know how your vacation there goes. I made a Lake Geneva page of my last visit, but again, not the money to fully take advantage of the city. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines