Lake Dove

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Geelong or sorrento and rosebud

Melbourne Jan 5, 2015 at 1:01 PM

We are going to be in melbourne for 6 days before heading to perth we arrive in geelong mid afternoon and was going to stay the night there then go by ferry to sorrento next day. Then drive back to city. Was wondering if we should stay 2 nights there and not go to sorrento is there a lot to do around geelong and surrounding area. Have done ocean rd previously. This will be in feb. Thanks

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Michaelmas Cay or Green Island?

Cairns Dec 29, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Which is a better Cairns day tour, to Michaelmas Cay or to Green Island? We are interested in going to the outer reef, swimming and snorkeling and not so much interested in tropical rain forest.

Thank you for your reply.

more
    • Gorge Wildlife Park

Adelaide Jan 25, 2015 at 4:26 PM

How do you get to the park from Adelaide?

more
    • abseedy's Profile Photo

PADI Open Water Divers Cert. Where to get one?!?!

Gold Coast Jan 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Hey.

I'm moving to Brisbane/Gold Coast for Uni in July, for a year. Want to have my PADI so that I can do lots of diving with ease whilst I'm there. Does anyone know the best way to go about getting a PADI? I heard it was expensive in Australia, so planned to nip across the ocean... somewhere... for a week and check out another island whilst getting my PADI certificate. Anyone got any recommendations of places to go that are both affordable (flights, hostel + cost of course), and really worth visiting?

Thaaaanks!

more
    • Aussie rules

Melbourne Jan 18, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Hi I will be in melbourne from 9th to 15th feb was wondering if any games on like pre nab cup warm ups. I know season is later starting this year cause of the cricket. But wouldn't mind catching a game even if it was a vfl game. Coming from scotland. Thanks. Used to stay in hawthorn when I was younger so was brought up playing footy Still watch it every week on TV here and follow it online

more
    • jobs and housing

Rockhampton Jan 3, 2015 at 8:57 PM

Hi all how we all doing me and girlfriend are moving to rockhampton and like to know a few thinks
      Like rental properties how hard to get or how many.?
      Jobs availability?
      And uni like ?
      Thankyou for your help hope to see y soon 

more
    • South or North of Wilsons Prom

Wilsons Promontory National Park Dec 28, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Looking for recommendations for a suitable circuit over night hike at Wilsons Prom form End --dec-early Jan. (circuit so to access car at the end again)
      Im planning this for my daughter 16years and myself.
      we have both done short over night hikes separately - but never one together.
      Would love recommendations for good hikes that incorporate beach and not too many hills, and wind protection in the camp sites.
      ps: -Im not the fittest at the moment, but my daughter is :) so a moderate hike at the max.
      Rosey

more
    • Different towns

Melbourne Jan 18, 2015 at 3:47 AM

Hi have been on before we are going to be in melbourne for 6 days in feb Initial plans were going to geelong overnight then getting ferry to queens liff coming back to hawthorn via rose bud and mornington peninsula then onto hawthorn as I stayed there when I was younger. Have done ocean rd on previous trips. But was wondering if it would be better going from geelong to yarraville then on to toorak village then brighton. before hawthorn also never stopped in pahran If I stuck to origional route. Are yarraville toorak village. Brighton and pahran worth going to see. On another day. We like wandering around small towns and shopping or sitting with a coffee and watch the world go by will be doing ferry to williamstown on another day. Thanks for any advise I get

more
    • kwipex's Profile Photo

Slow dancing restaurant in Perth?

Perth Jan 10, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Hi, I'm visiting Perth with my fiancee in February. Could anyone advise of a romantic restaurant in Perth that has a dance floor for slow dancing? I'm not into bars with loud music, would like a more quiet, intimate and romantic kind of night. Thank you!

more
    • tour transport in perth

Perth Jan 4, 2015 at 7:48 PM

can any of u give information bout transport service for 4 day 3 night in perth?

more
    • From Perth to Broom end April ?

Perth Jan 3, 2015 at 4:07 AM

We would like to travel from Perth to Broome in a Maui platinum beach campervan end of April. For 3 weeks.
      Is this the best time to travel ? ( we also would like te see the whale sharks. ) Nellie

more
    • 2.5 Weeks in Australia!

Australia Jan 13, 2015 at 1:33 PM

2.5 week holiday
      Jan 13, 2015, 12:14 PM
      We will be spending a total of 2.5 weeks in Australia. We own a timeshare, with resorts in these areas. Now I know nothing about Aulstralia, all we know is that we want to see the the best, and or hidden parts of it. We do not want to do all touristy stuff but a few would be nice. I know for sure I want to see the Great Barrier Reef! A boat tour? We do not dive! We love to hike, but do not want to spend all of our holiday doing it. We want to see more than Just Sydney. So if Aulstralia is your home and or favorite vacation destination, or just anyone with some itinerary suggestions please chime in. We could use some good advise. I'll put the link at bottom of the page to the Australia division of our time share. As so you can see exactly what areas we have available to us. We plan on visiting in Sept or Oct of 2015. No flights have been booked yet, so I am open to advice on that as well. We will be flying from Atlanta Ga. USA!

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Short term accomodation

Sydney Jan 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Any recommendation for good website for short term accomodation (1-2 weeks) besides booking.com?

Thanks

more
    • Where to stay in Surfers Paradise?

Gold Coast Jan 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Hey there! I really hope someone could help me out. Been doing my research, but unable to come to a conclusion. Can someone give me a list of hotels that I can stay in Surfers Paradise, where I can have a good view of the ocean and are near to halal restaurants?

Really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Many thanks!!
      Ayu

more
    • Mandurah. Overnight

Perth Jan 5, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Hi will be in perth for 4 nights part of trip around australia. Was wondering if it would be worth while staying in mandurah overnight or just travel down from perth for the day. Is there a lot happening aroun mandurah and surrounding areas to see. Thanks

more
    • Mnavarro's Profile Photo

Cairns in February

Cairns Dec 29, 2014 at 3:36 PM

We will be in Cairns, Australia on February 8 - 11, 2015. Has anyone experienced bad weather or cyclone in Cairns in February? What do you suggest that we do in 3 days in Cairns? Is there any specific tour or island we need to visit. We mainly would like to experience the Great Barrier Reef and do some snorkeling.

Thank you.

more
    • Travelling to Brisbane for 3 months

Australia Jan 3, 2015 at 8:43 AM

My step sister lives in Brisbane and I want to visit her for 3 months. Accommodation will be free as she is family but I will need money for food and activities. 1st question..is it possible to get a visa to work for 3 months? 2nd question...how do I get one if I can? 3rd question... What jobs would take someone in my situation? Last question.. Roughly how much would it cost me per week on food, day trips etc? Just a rough estimate would be great. Thanks in advance :)

more
    • nikooru_who's Profile Photo

Info needed!

Australia Dec 31, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hey me and my partner are planning on travelling next year. My partner would like to go to Australia but doesn't really know alof about It, I went when I was little. We are 24 and like animals, nice weather and just generLly interesting things 

Questions : best time to go/ best places to go/ costs and travelling from place to place nd how. Things to see etc etc help!! X

more
    • Need help on great barrier reef tours

Whitsunday Islands Jan 18, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I'm going to snorkel in gbr on 3rd may 2015 and in a dilemma to choose the best tour.
      I'm looking at outer reef and its between quicksilver tour or Whitsunday tour.
      Please enlighten me!

Cheers

more
    • Cairns & Port Douglas

Port Douglas Jan 8, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I am visiting Australia for the first time in March and will be spending 4 days in Port Douglas and 3 in Cairns. Is it more cost effective for me as a solo traveller to hire a car for a week or is public transport good enough? I would like to avoid expensive tours if possible. Thanks

more