Lake Bogoria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiring a safari vehicle for 4 in Masai mara

Masai Mara Game Reserve Jul 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM

I booked for accommodation in a lodge in masai mara. The safari rates offered by the lodge is very high.
      Is there an option to hire a safari vehicle in masai mara and pay the entry fees and go on safari.
      Or do we have to hire the vehicle from Nairobi. we are a family of 4

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

best time to see maximum flemingos

Lake Nakuru National Park Jun 9, 2015 at 12:13 AM

which is better place to see flemingos at the best.... lake nakuru or bogoria???
      this question has been asked many times in the past and many replied as bogoria .....
      is it the same as of today???? i guess flemingos keep migrating depending on the water level in the lakes...
      which months are best to see flemingos at the peak....
      thanks

more
    • Where best to find Flamingos

by tali0405 Online Now Mar 13, 2015 at 4:52 PM

I am planning a trip around april 15 .
      where can i find larger number of flamingos lak nakuru or lake bogoria?
      Thanks!!

4 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 7:11 AM
    • Lake Bogoria water levels

by c95mbq Online Now May 11, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Hi,

My partner and I are planning a trip where we'll be spending a few days in Kenya at the tail end of it. We thought of going on a tour to Lake Nakuru and Bogoria but have read so many stories about rising water levels and flooding. Does anyone have information to offer as to whether or not a tour to these places are still possible? Admittedly things could get a lot worse between now and June, when we're traveling, but also imagine tourism is a vital source of income for these communities and so would still like to go if this still seems reasonable.

If it seems like a poor idea, are there any other attractions that you'd recommend for a tour over a couple of days

11 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 5:37 AM