change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• phuongtran1727's Profile Photo

Free tour guide in Danang ,Vietnam

Vietnam 3 hours ago

Hey, my name is Phuong, I’m 20 years old and I’m a student. I’m from Danang , Vietnam. I’m a humorous girl with an eagerness to practice English, but my English is not good. When you come to Danang , please contact me. I will be your FREE TOUR GUIDE. You will be shown a different Danang which’s never been seen on TVs, magazines, books, v.v.v… My phone no. is 0934884477, my email is phuongtran884477@gmail.com

more
    • phuongtran1727's Profile Photo

Free tour guide in Danang ,Vietnam

Hanoi 3 hours ago

Hey, my name is Phuong, I’m 20 years old and I’m a student. I’m from Danang , Vietnam. I’m a humorous girl with an eagerness to practice English, but my English is not good. When you come to Danang , please contact me. I will be your FREE TOUR GUIDE. You will be shown a different Danang which’s never been seen on TVs, magazines, books, v.v.v… My phone no. is 0934884477, my email is phuongtran884477@gmail.com

more
    • Ferry Service HCMC to Vung Tau

Vietnam Nov 28, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Is there any updates on when the ferry service from HCMC to Vung Tau will resume if ever ?
      Regards
      bkc1000

more
    • Minh1spy's Profile Photo

Adventure activities

Hanoi Dec 23, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Are there any adventurous activities in Vietnam/ Hanoi like flying fox, roller coaster, bungee jumping etc.? I am writing to my friend because she wants some adventure in Vietnam

more
    • are there any buses from District 1 to the airport?

Ho Chi Minh City Dec 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM

where do they leave? how often? what's the cost?

more
    • Than Kieu resort

Phu Quoc Dec 9, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Is there somebody Whois has been there ? Pls. Quote or Tell about experience
      Thanks

more
    • bus from district 1 to airport in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)

Ho Chi Minh City Dec 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM

are there any buses leaving the city to go to the airport? Looking to depart from District 1.
      Where and how often do they leave? What's the cost?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Island entry fee to Phu Quoc?

Phu Quoc Dec 7, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I read somewhere which says that tourists leaving the airport area of Phu Quoc have to pay island entry fee of 20000 Dong. Is it true?

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Weather in Jan first week

Vietnam Dec 18, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Hi.. We are visiting Ho chi Minh and Nha trang in Jan and want to know what would the weather be so I can pack acc.. Don't want to pack the wrong clothes and fill up the bags.. Thank in advance

Happy Holidays

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Michelia Saigon Hotel

Ho Chi Minh City Dec 1, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hi Everyone. Coming to HCMC for 3 ngts and I saw this lovely hotel on Hotels.com called Michelia Saigon Hotel but there are absolutely no reviews about it. Also they dont have a website. Has anyone stayed or seen this hotel? Please pass on some information as it looks impressive.

Thanks

more
    • Express bus HCM to BMT

Buon Ma Thuot Nov 28, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Anyone have clues to the Express bus SGN/HCM to Buon Ma Thuot ? 18hrs listed for regular bus and I don't wish to fly.

Richard older Uc Dai Loi (Aussie) traveller

more
    • DaHongHua's Profile Photo

USD or VND ?

Hanoi Dec 6, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Ringgit depreciate a lot this few days, changing to USD or VND has different amount, would like to know which currency is well acceptance. I follow a tour, notice to spend on meal.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Motorcycles more than normal taxis in Phu Quoc?

Phu Quoc Dec 3, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Is it true that there are more motorcycles than car taxis in Phu Quoc? If so, is it advisable to bring along the hand luggage with wheels or just sling bag and shoulder bag? I am going on a trip that starts from Singapore to Phu Quoc before proceeding to Ho Chi Minh City and my final destination Vientiane.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

How to spend a few hours in Phu Quoc?

Phu Quoc Nov 29, 2014 at 2:14 AM

May I know what can I see in a few hours in Phu Quoc besides the new international airport of Phu Quoc? My flight arrives in Phu Quoc at 3.45 pm before leaving for Ho Chi Minh City after 7 pm. Is there any fish sauce or black pepper manufacturing centres open to tourists there?

more