Lahaina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mountain Riders Bike Tours

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Thinking of going on the Mountain Riders Sunrise Bike Tour, the day after we arrive, figure early pick-up (ie 2-3am)won't be too hard as we haven't adjusted to island time change. Anyways, reviews seem good and bad. We have three kids, aged 16, 14 and 11. Do you feel they will be okay on this tour? Will bikes be the appropriate size for them? Any opinions or helpful tips greatly appreciated. Thxs!!!

more
    • Traveling to Kihei

Kihei Apr 7, 2014 at 7:41 PM

My wife and I plus our 23 and 18 year old sons will be in Kihei for holidays. Any suggestions on what (or not) to see and do? The same for restaurants? Thanks

more
    • Road to Hana in reverse

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I have read it is a good idea to drive straight to the pools, then do the road in reverse. I don't know if this is a stupid question, but will I still be able to use the Road to Hana CD? Or will it be complicated, I don't want to miss anything.

more
    • Maui vs Oahu

Maui Mar 21, 2014 at 7:55 PM

I am 30 and my husband is 34. We have an 11 year old daughter and can't decide between Maui or Oahu for August. Please help!

more
    • Surfing and Nightlife

by davidmeena Online Now Dec 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I am taking my two son's to Lahaina, or thinking of doing so. They want to learn how to surf and then of course they want some active nightlife. Can anyone tell me if there is good surfing and nightlife there?

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • PamRay's Profile Photo

Things to Do in Lahaina

by PamRay Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Any suggestions please, we will be there from 21st March to 28th March for our 20th wedding anniversary, we would like to go somewhere nice for dinner on the 27th, also any other suggestions would be great, Thanks

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 10:25 PM
    • Night life in Lahaina

by Colinob Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Hi,

What is the night life like in Lahaina? We would be looking to go dancing, nothing too hardcore, but just general pop and dance music.

Also, what time does the night life/clubs usually finish up at. A friend recently told me it basically finishes before midnight.

Thank.

2 Answers May 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    • Gold wire bracelet

by sjliberty Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Many years ago I bought a gold wire braided bracelet from a vendor by the name of "Tan". I would like to know if he is still in the Lahaina marketplace and how to contact him to order a bracelet if he is still making them.

Thank you

1 Answer Apr 7, 2012 at 12:22 AM
    • Joe's BBQ ? used to be on Front Street, then moved next to Kaiser

by vogawa Online Now May 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM

We wondering what happened to the restaurant on wainee street? Joe was the owner with his wife, and they had the best ribs on the island? I hope they are still in business?

1 Answer May 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    • Traveling from Honalulu to Lahaina-quickest/cheapest

by shelcreek Online Now Feb 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I will be meeting my husband in Honalulu in July and traveling to Lahaina to meet family. What do you recommend for transportation to Lahaina from Honalulu? This is out of my element. PLEASE HELP with ideas and suggestions?

Thanks~!

4 Answers Feb 21, 2011 at 8:09 PM
    • tours in Lahaina

by onthego43 Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 2:45 PM

Our ship will dock Oct 2 from 9:00 am - 11:00 pm. Are there tours we can catch at that time? Any at docks or individuals who give independent tours?

3 Answers Sep 14, 2007 at 2:32 PM
    • First time in Maui and can't drive, advice on activities please

by babesally Online Now May 14, 2007 at 4:30 AM

Dear All

I am planning a 4-day holiday on Maui, during one of the days we will visit the BI by taking a day tour.

we are two women traveling and both can't drive. I am not sure Maui has much public transport. How can we get around places on Maui without a car? Or it is impossible?

For the rest of the 3 days we would like to spend on exploring Maui, is there any good local tour comapnies?

Could you also advice us where is a good place to stay, i.e. close to the beach and covinient for travel to the ferry and main attractions of Maui.

Many thanks

Sally

3 Answers Jun 16, 2008 at 5:31 PM
    • Looking to rent from June to August

by Brenners7 Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Three girls plus myself are looking for accommodation for the summer months in Lahaina. Hoping it will be central or somewhere close to where we can find jobs. Any ideas or tips where we can look would be greatly appreciated.

• Wheelchair accessability and Night life????

by NathanMoss Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 5:20 PM

I am spending a week in Honalulu and planning to spend a week in Maui. The main goal of my trip on Maui is to relax. However, there will be nights I want to party and meet people. Is there an opportunity to do this in Lahaina??? During the day I will want to go to the beach but I am disabled and use an electric wheelchair. How is the accessability in the town and on the beach????? Where do I meet women in Lahaina???? Please email me at thc_09@hotmail.com

1 Answer Jan 24, 2007 at 1:58 PM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

Restaurant recommendation Pacific'O vs. I'O in Lahania

by swdke Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 6:55 AM

I am looking for a restaurant recommendation Pacific'O vs. I'O in Lahania. I know they are both owned by the same owners, and they are side by side. But, if I had to choose, which one would I go to? Any recommendations? Preferences? Comparisons and contrast? Thanks.

6 Answers Nov 22, 2006 at 11:34 AM
    • Looking for a house to rent for week in November

by lahainabound Online Now May 17, 2006 at 11:36 AM

My wife and I have been searching the internet for weeks looking for a house to rent in Lahaina. The more we search the more confusing it gets.

There are a ton of people brokering other peoples homes and that makes it a little scary. I've read too many stories of people ending up in places much different than they appear on the web.
      I would prefer to rent directly from the owner if possible.

Can anybody recommend a central web site for such listings or perhaps even a house in or near Lahaina?

Thanks in advance!

10 Answers Apr 15, 2007 at 10:23 PM
    • ferry to other islands

by carolyng Online Now Apr 27, 2005 at 1:28 PM

Where can I catch a ferry to Molokai or Lanai and how much is it ?

4 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 8:59 PM
    • Farmers Market

by ramblingrose Online Now Apr 10, 2005 at 12:12 AM

Hello,
      I have been reading about the market that is held on Saturdays and though that would be a great place to pick up fresh food for the condo we are planning on renting. However we will be there in December. Will there still be plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers that time of year?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2005 at 2:55 AM
    • Kapalua Bay Hotel

by mdemartino01 Online Now Jan 27, 2005 at 12:05 PM

We are planning to stay at the Kapalua Bay Hotel... but have heard mixed reviews. Since it has changed hands to Marriott, but Marriott plans to demolish it in 2006, we are concerned that service or hotel condition is being allowed to degrade. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 27, 2005 at 12:35 PM
    • Maui

by ocean26 Online Now Aug 6, 2004 at 4:16 PM

We are staying at maui eldorado has anyone had problems there?

4 Answers Aug 6, 2004 at 5:39 PM
    • Maui

by ocean26 Online Now Aug 6, 2004 at 4:13 PM

My Family and I are going to maui for the first time ay ideas on things to do?

3 Answers Aug 8, 2004 at 1:11 AM
    • NEED CHEAPEST RATES FROM LOS ANGELES TO LAHAINA

by meemee64 Online Now Jun 29, 2004 at 12:29 PM

Any suggestions on where I can find cheapest rates from LA to Lahaina. 7/27-8/13. Lowest one I found was1077 for two RT thru Hawaiin Airlines.

1 Answer Jun 29, 2004 at 3:31 PM
    • Outrigger Napili Shores Condo

by Dorisse Online Now May 2, 2004 at 8:05 AM

Can anyone tell me if you have stayed at the Outrigger Napili Shores Condo and what you experiece was there? Also, I know that they do not have air condition. Is it not hot enough on Maui for air conditioning? Any information you can give will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

3 Answers May 8, 2004 at 5:00 PM
    • losthill's Profile Photo

MAUI Trip next week RAIN?

by losthill Online Now Feb 21, 2004 at 9:21 AM

Wife and I have a trip booked to Maui (Kaanapali) next week (in 2 days) We got insurance on the trip in case we need to cancel and looking at next weeks weather report, everyday we are there says it will be cloudy with showers and a Thunderstorm on Friday. We are staying Mon-Fri and are very concerend about the weather spoiling our activities. Maybe its just scattered showers that wont affect acitivites or maybe they will? We are waiting till Sunday night at this point to check the weeks forcast again and decide at that time whether or not to cancel. Anyone have any advice/thoughts/suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2004 at 4:00 PM
    • Hexepatty's Profile Photo

Halloween in LAHAINA!

by Hexepatty Online Now Oct 23, 2002 at 6:52 PM

(Jamie... no cry: I no ask u cuz I knowno have KALA!) I am going to Lahaina for Halloween w/ some chick pilot buddies. We goin' rent one Aztec (6 pax) or perhaps one Chieftain (10 pax) and pack all us tita's up and go fo' Halloween. Anyone been to Lahaina fo' Halloween? Wot da scoops? I heah one good party time! aloha'z Patty A

10 Answers Nov 3, 2006 at 4:04 PM