Laguna Origen del Manù

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wine in Sacred Valley?

Urubamba Jun 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Can you buy wines and sprigs in Urubamba? Where? In grocery stores or liquor stores?

more
    • Wine in Sacred Valley?

Urubamba Jun 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Can you buy wines and sprigs in Urubamba? Where? In grocery stores or liquor stores?

more
    • Lima and surrounding in 48 hrs....:?

Lima Jul 18, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Hi, this following September I am heading to Peru and Bolivia with my 19 yo son. We are going to be some 48 hrs in Lima before we go to Ica, Cusco etc....Now, I would like to ask what to do with a teenage boy in Lima that is also not boring for me:)....We were thinking about Isla Palomino, but I have heard it is too cold at the beg. of September...Would be grateful for any tips.
      Thanks and regards
      Darko

more
    • Traysea's Profile Photo

Study Abroad

Peru Jul 9, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Hi! I bet somebody has already asked something similar to this but I'm going to ask again anyway. Next year I'm studying abroad in Lima, Peru from January-April. I have a few questions but first I'll list some information that should help with answers. I'll be living with a host family and doing quite a bit of traveling. There is a trip to Machu Piccu that I pay for beforehand and I'll be in the Amazon for a few days. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I'll be studying at UPC and volunteering at an elementary school. Hopefully this is enough information. If not, I'd be glad to give some more!
      What would be a good minimum amount of money (USD) to bring?
      Should I just pack a little and shop for more when I get there? Should I bring my toiletries or get them there?
      I know I need an adapter but what kind should I get? I know absolutely nothing about that stuff.
      This might be a dumb question but do Peruvians dress differently than people from the US?
      Are there any places or activities that you think I need to experience while I'm in Peru?
      Any other advice is welcome and appreciated! Thank you!

more
    • Badger1492's Profile Photo

Hotel Recommendation Please: Lima, Peru: Miraflores District

Lima Jul 3, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Does anyone have a hotel recommendation based on personal experience in the past year? I am looking for something mid-priced in the Miraflores district. Nothing fancy; simple is fine; clean, secure, and relatively quiet. We will be 3 adults and need 1 or 2 rooms depending on what's available. We will be staying at the beginning of August.

Thanks for the recommenations.
      Badger

more
    • feats's Profile Photo

Peru to Bolivia

Peru Jun 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Any idea what a ballpark cost of a flight from Peru Into Bolivia might be? $400 or so?

more

Near Laguna Origen del Manù