change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• San diego-grand canyon

San Diego 1 hours ago

FIRST TIME ROAD TRIPPER,NEEDS ADVICE.
      LEAVING ON JAN 2. ANY ROAD CLOSURES AND SNOW> WHICH WEBSITE CAN BE HELPFUL IN FINDING OUT ROAD CONDITIONS GOING THERE?

more
    • rosieweasley's Profile Photo

hollywood sign

Hollywood Dec 23, 2014 at 1:40 PM

In Los Angeles//Hollywood, what is the street from which you can see the Hollywood sign called? (here's the street picture:encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...)

more
    • chain info

Wrightwood Dec 18, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Me And My Family Want To Go Up This Weekend Just To Play In The Snow. Not Ski Or Anything. Will We Need Any Chains? We'll Be Coming From Hesperia And Los Angeles

more
    • do i need chains

South Lake Tahoe Dec 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM

do I need chains for my car if I am driving from Napa Ca. on Christmas

more
    • Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration – Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.

Los Angeles Dec 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM

1) How early should we be there to get in the line?

2) the info webpage musiccenter.org/tickets/Cale... states the "Parking under The Music Center is free". However, the Music Center website ->Plan Your Visit ->Parking lists all parking options including rates, NOT free. Can someone tell me is the free parking is just for the County Holiday Celebration? If so,

3) How to enter "Parking under the The Music Center" Also, we are visiting LA Dec.22-26, is this event worth our time? Thanks.

more
    • Arriving in Irvine....hotel in Costa Mesa

Irvine Dec 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Hi,
      I'm arriving in Irvine via Amtrak train and have a hotel booked in Costa Mesa. I was wondering if there is a bus/train that will get me to my hotel? I'm staying near the John Wayne Airport. Thank you in advance!

more
    • Parking for Laker's Game

Los Angeles Dec 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

My family of four are going to watch a Laker's game on Dec. 23rd, need your advice on where to park. We don't mind walking a few blocks, but of course need your advice if it's safe to walk. The game starts at 7:30pm, so it'd be 10:30pm or later when it ends.

Thank you very much.

more
    • What's on in San Francisco?

San Francisco Dec 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Are there any good shows or plays on in San Francisco this week (Dec 1st to 4th)?

more
    • Hyatt Regency Long Beach to LAX

Long Beach Dec 21, 2014 at 7:47 AM

My husband and I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach for one night and have a 5pm flight from LAX on a Wednesday. What time should we book the taxi for in order to allow for traffic etc to ensure that we arrive at the airport in good time. We're thinking of booking Rapid Shuttle, but would it be easier just to order a taxi from the hotel. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Rent a car in Irvine

Irvine Dec 6, 2014 at 3:22 AM

I want to rent a car in Irvine, where would usually visitors collect the vehicles?

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

airport times

Los Angeles Dec 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM

hi -- we will be flying into lax at 2pm(predicted time) on an air new zealand flight from australia . we then want to catch an internal flight lax to dallas with virgin america at 520pm--- is that enough time to get to the internal airport and get cleared through customs and allow for delays etc ?== thanks for your help

more
    • rosieweasley's Profile Photo

what is this street called?

Los Angeles Dec 23, 2014 at 2:10 PM

dfsee.com/gallery/guide/usa-... I wanna know what's this street in Los Angeles, thanks :)

more
    • Innominate's Profile Photo

Restaurants and bars in Chinatown

San Francisco Dec 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I will be arriving in San Francisco for the first time on Friday 19 December and staying until Monday 22, and then returning for a full week in mid-January 2015. For the first night I should like to go to Chinatown. Could anyone recommend a restaurant that has great food and atmosphere? And any nice bars? Many thanks in advance.

more
    • 4 Month Holiday Though Cali' (Travel Issues)

California Dec 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Starting around end of July through to the end of November next year, i plan on travelling, pretty much, the whole length of California.

Unfortunately i've encountered a problem with my travel plans.
      Originally, i planned on buying a van, driving through Cali and basically living out of the van.
      After extensive research, i've scrapped this plan as it seems more or less impossible to buy, register and insure a car in the U.S as a UK citizen.

Plan B was to rent a large car/van long term and drive through Cali, once again, mainly living out of the car/van to save money on accommodation. This also comes with it's own problems as i have only just passed my driving test. A lot of rental companies require you to have held a full licence for a minimum of 1 or 2 years.
      Also rental companies charge an extra fee for drivers aged under 25. I am 23...
      AND... the amount of miles i intend on travelling may also incur more charges.
      So that's sounding like a pretty expensive option.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to travel through Cali on a budget? Or a way around massive rental charges?

Thanks for the help.

more
    • Where should I sit at AT&T Park?

San Francisco Dec 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM

We're visiting California from The UK next year and will be in SF May 2014. Would love to experience a 'ballgame' - been looking at tickets for AT&T Park (Stubhub) but do not have any idea about where the best place to sit is. We know nothing about baseball - just want to savour the atmosphere and meet some friendly SF people. Any suggestions?
      Also, what would be the best way to get to AT&T Park? We'll have a rental car but is public transport the best? We're staying in near Union Square. Kind Regards

more
    • SleepyGirl's Profile Photo

Best spot in Laguna Beach?

by SleepyGirl Online Now Oct 31, 2014 at 3:07 AM

Hi! Never been to Laguna before. Where is the best area to live in Laguna? Travelling with my 12-yr old daughter, and we would love to stay somewhere close (walking distance) to shopping, restaurants, coffee and not to mention a nice beach! We are thinking about a place on Manzanita Drive. We found a lovely accommodation there, but I was wondering if this is a central place in Laguna? Thanks so much for your reply! :-)

2 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • photography locations

by lagunagoer123 Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 6:30 PM

can someone suggest a good location to shoot images of kids with perhaps a flower/rose garden type of setting?

1 Answer Jul 17, 2014 at 8:27 AM
    • What to pack?

by jeanjane2 Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 12:51 PM

For woman travelling with two teenagers for one week in early May.

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • Jean61's Profile Photo

tours from LB

by Jean61 Online Now Nov 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

do any tour companies pickup at Laguna Beach, mainly tours to LAX, Hollywood area?
      I know we can take from Anaheim but was hoping to avoid doing that
      what's the easiest,fastest,most affordable way to get to Anaheim without a car rental?

3 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    • meet and greet bar for family gathering in Laguna Brach

by ewrobel Online Now May 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Guys we are going to a wedding in L.A. and about 25 of the family is getting in on Thursday 13 June and we are looking for a spot in Laguna beach for burgers and beers
      to hang out Thursday night. Thanks Ed P.S. a beach spot would be nice!

3 Answers May 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    • Which part of Laguna Beach is this?

by ninakim95 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I saw a picture posted on this website:
      Sunset and Dusk at the beach, Laguna Beach
      It is the second picture in the gallery titled "Laguna beach" by cnango.

Which part of Laguna is this? Thank you

2 Answers Mar 29, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    • JadenR's Profile Photo

Nightlife and Clubs

by JadenR Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM

What age do you have to be to get into the bars?

5 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    • Places to smoke

by jhkpenn Online Now Aug 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Is smoking allowed in Laguna Beach? Where are the designated places where I can smoke a cig? Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    • Travel from Laguna Beach to LA

by chowarth Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM

We are staying at Montage Laguna Beach and will be driving up to LA to visit family. Is it true the highways are very crowded on Fridays? Are they any better on Saturday?

Any tips on a great restaurant near the hotel known for great food, atmosphere and service?

Thank you,
      Cheri

2 Answers Feb 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    • Laguna beach to Hollywood and LAX

by kitaliano Online Now Jan 5, 2011 at 4:26 AM

We are driving from Laguna Beach to LAX, is it out of the question to see the Hollywood sign on the way? I have no idea where it is in relation to Laguna beach and LAX. Thanks

6 Answers Jan 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM
      by jessixoxo89 Online Now May 11, 2010 at 5:18 PM

How old do you have to be to get into the Sandpiper?

1 Answer May 11, 2010 at 7:53 PM
    • Laguna Hills Lodge - anyone been here?

by explorer50uk Online Now May 5, 2010 at 4:29 AM

Hello,

Has any used this hotel? the hotel looks great on the website, we wanted to go to the beach and just do some general shopping and sightseeingin this area before our cruise. We will have a car. Wanted a hotel or rental on the beach but they were way more than we wanted to pay, its a long trip from Scotland!! Any advice would be appreciated or sggestions for another place closer to the beach.

Thanks

6 Answers May 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • ecodave's Profile Photo

Romantic mid-price restaurant?

by ecodave Online Now Feb 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I hope to find a restaurant so wonderful that I better reserve now for Valentine's Day. I've spent my budget on accommodation and a show, so I need something reasonably priced ($20 entrees). I love ocean views. I would appreciate suggestions.

4 Answers Feb 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM
    • susieQ50's Profile Photo

TIDES INN

by susieQ50 Online Now Sep 4, 2009 at 3:40 AM

Hi everyone

Has anybody staye at the Tides Inn or have any opinions about it please

4 Answers Sep 11, 2009 at 4:34 AM
    • Shops on Forest

by donnalk Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I love Laguna Beach. This will be my 3rd trip to your wonderful town!!! I'm bringing my best friend Pam this time, she's never been to California!!!

I am trying to remember the name of a store on Forest. It's the second store from the corner on the south side of the street next to the candy (?) store, with blue and white paint on it. It is some kind of clothing store where I got a tie dyed LB sweat shirt 2 years ago. Can anyone help me with the name of the store? I absolutely love Fawn Memories too and will be ready to shop when we get there!!

Thanks,
      Donna

5 Answers Feb 23, 2009 at 9:09 PM
    • sazkia's Profile Photo

Weddings in laguna Beach

by sazkia Online Now Dec 29, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Hello, I'm from england and have been to Laguna Beach twice before and stayed at La Casa del Camino both times.

Anyway myself and my fiance are seriously wanting to get married out here.We love it there! Can anyone give us any advice about the venues etc? we were thinking about getting married at la casa del camino, but not sure. (we won't have many guests around 30)

Any information or advice would help.
      Thank you sarah x

1 Answer Dec 29, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    • yozza2005's Profile Photo

Accommodation/Nightlife/ Tips?

by yozza2005 Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Hey.
      I'm planning a little trip from San Diego up the west coast commencing in about two weeks time.
      I've heard some good things about Laguna Beach from some people i met whilst traveling around Australia.
      I have a few questions however.

Can anyone recommend a 'cheap' place to stay in Laguna? Do they have a hostel?
      What is the nightlife like in the area? I'm planning on staying around for two to three days.
      What are transport links like? Can I reach Huntington with ease by bus?

Any other tips would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance.

Yoz :]

2 Answers Aug 10, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    • Eiler's Inn By The Sea

by cflournoy Online Now May 8, 2008 at 10:46 AM

We received a gift certificate for200 to Eiler's Inn By The Sea. Supposed to be good until 10/6/08. Stopped by and appeared closed. Called phone numbers and learned no longer in operation. Are you reopening or has facility been permanently closed?? How can our gift certificate be honored??

5 Answers May 27, 2008 at 10:32 AM
      by 08spinelli Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 8:27 PM

This place looks really cool, is it 21 and over or 18 and over?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    • Hollywood to Laguna Beach

by lexie_2388 Online Now Mar 15, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Im heading to LA in May and was really looking forward to seeing Laguna Beach, Newport Beach etc. Does anyone know how far these are from Hollywood (time wise) and the cheapest way of getting there?

3 Answers Mar 16, 2008 at 9:43 AM
    • First California trip, suggestions needed...

by Eloi666 Online Now Oct 31, 2007 at 1:23 PM

Hello,

I'll be in Laguna Beach with my wife Nov.30-to Dec.7.

This will be a trip part-business (3 days) and
      part-vacation (the remaining 4 days).

This will be our very first trip to California, we're landing at the Ontario Airport, we rent a car and we'll head to Laguna Beach where we rented a villa.

For 3 days, I'll be working at UC Irvine, so, we'll only have the evenings free (my wife will enjoy the oceanview from the villa, and the beach during the day), so I think we'll visit places near Laguna Beach, or the beaches themselves.

But for the 4 days of "full vacation", I was thinking of driving one day to the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills/Hollywood area, one day to visit either Disneyland in Anaheim or Universal Studios Hollywood . As we already visited Disney in Orlando, FL in 2005, we're tempting to go to Universal. Is the traffic very heavy in the morning close to Universal? How long would be the drive to arrive there early in the morning from Laguna Beach?
      Or, maybe we should pick Disneyland anyway, cause it's closer to Laguna Beach? I don't want toi drive 2 hours...

What would you suggest for first-time visitors like us, kinda on a budget? Nice places to see, cool places to eat (budget-like, but with good food)? Good shopping?

Thanks a lot.

13 Answers Nov 2, 2007 at 8:16 PM
    • How to get to Laguna Beach

by skygirlnz Online Now Sep 7, 2007 at 1:18 PM

Hey!!

I am a bit lost and wondering what is the best way to get to Laguna Beach from Hollywood or Santa Monica.. I have been looking everywhere and unable to find the info on how to get there! I wont be able to hire a car which is a major downside so therefore will only be able to travel via public transport.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Thanks.

5 Answers Sep 7, 2007 at 9:21 PM
    • PAGEANT OF THE MASTERS REHEARSAL---FRI JUNE 29TH

by JAGGLI Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 8:08 AM

i JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS STILL OK TOBRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS TO THE EVENT ON fRI jUNE 29TH..REHEARSAL

PLEASE LET ME KNOW...SO I DONT HAUL AN ICE CHEST FOR NO REASON

tHANKS

• Ladies nite

by miragold Online Now Mar 10, 2007 at 3:09 PM

What night is best at the Whitehouse for meeing single women.

1 Answer Mar 12, 2007 at 12:44 AM
    • Nightlife

by Oxford-boy Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 10:03 AM

Me and a few of my friend are coming over from England in April next year. I was wondering what the nightlife in Laguna beach is like, and whether there's anyone out there who'd be interested in giving us a guided tour?

• orcoastgirl's Profile Photo

The Montage Resort/Studio Restaurant

by orcoastgirl Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 11:25 AM

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this resort. We are celebrating the night of our 25th anniversary here and have a celebratory dinner planned at the Studio. Would love recent opinions on stays here and opinions on the Studio.

We will be spending most of our time here at the resort, it's just for one night. The next day we will have the entire afternoon to explore and have an early dinner. This is our first time to Laguna Beach. What's not to miss? We enjoy art galleries, shopping, great food. Is Cafe Zoolu a nice place for a casual meal before heading back home? TIA :)

5 Answers Nov 9, 2006 at 3:36 PM
    • ashleynp03's Profile Photo

Las Brisas

by ashleynp03 Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 1:16 PM

How do you get to Las Brisas? I am planning on going to Laguna Beach in October and I would love to know of some great spots to watch a beautiful sunset! Please fill me in!! :) Thank you!!

3 Answers Sep 2, 2006 at 6:43 AM
    • walking distance from Casa del Camino to . . .

by tobyroby Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 1:48 PM

various places.

One being Studio at The Montage.

I know the distance is roughly a mile and a half. And i just seems like a shame to spend money on a cab for that short distance, if the weather is co-operative and all. I enjoy walking and would like to make that my main mode of transportation, except for times when i want to get outta town for the day.

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 9:07 AM
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

HELP! Possible to get around LAGUNA without driving EVERYWHERE??

by bettyo70 Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 9:39 AM

Hi Everybody,

Am planning a daytrip to Laguna this weekend. Is it possible to just park your car somewhere "central" and walk around Laguna, or take a trolley?

Or do you really have to move your car anytime you want to explore a different part?

I enjoy walking. I know I want to explore the beautiful beach coves, some art galleries and watch the sunset (maybe from Las Brisas)...

Please advise!

Thanks,
      Betty

6 Answers Mar 4, 2006 at 2:39 PM
    • Where to go for an ealry morning breakfast

by tobyroby Online Now Feb 4, 2006 at 4:23 AM

Hey there! I'm an early morning riser and will be in Laguna Beach for a while this summer. I'm wondering where on earth one goes for a 5am breakfast. Any kind of breakfast, not picky.

5 Answers Feb 5, 2006 at 10:20 AM