Laguna Beach Travel Answers

change location
sazkia's Profile Photo

Weddings in laguna Beach

by sazkia Online Now Dec 29, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Hello, I'm from england and have been to Laguna Beach twice before and stayed at La Casa del Camino both times.

Anyway myself and my fiance are seriously wanting to get married out here.We love it there! Can anyone give us any advice about the venues etc? we were thinking about getting married at la casa del camino, but not sure. (we won't have many guests around 30)

Any information or advice would help.
Thank you sarah x

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

Re: Weddings in laguna Beach

by jumpingnorman Online Now Dec 29, 2008 at 8:56 PM

First of all, congratulations! I just attended a wedding at the Rancho Palos Verdes in Southern California and it was great with a panoramic view of the Pacific Coast and a lighthouse in the distance on a rocky shoreline...the wedding was prepared for outside but the winds got strong and so we had to go inside. But, either way, it was still a great wedding! With only 30 guests, the La Casa del Camino would be perfect because their social rooms are designed for small parties. Bigger weddings can be at other areas such as those found at this site: weddingcompass.com/DisplaySe...

So, have fun in having a California wedding and just make sure there's a place where people can go inside to if it is too windy or too humid...(Tents by the beach are too expensive though and can go for about US$40,000) Congratulations again, Norman :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines