Laguna Beach Travel Answers

change location
ashleynp03's Profile Photo

Las Brisas

by ashleynp03 Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 1:16 PM

How do you get to Las Brisas? I am planning on going to Laguna Beach in October and I would love to know of some great spots to watch a beautiful sunset! Please fill me in!! :) Thank you!!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Roadquill's Profile Photo

RE: Las Brisas

by Roadquill Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 2:20 PM

Coming into Laguna on Laguna Canyon Road, make a right on PCH and Las Brisas is just a block or so on the left.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • travelgourmet's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Las Brisas

by travelgourmet Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 8:31 PM

Wow. You have chosen a great restaurant with view off the cliffs. I will be joining a party of four this coming Saturday for the sunset view. All the tables offer a great view and there is an outside patio. See their website for directions, menu, view, etc. Remember that the sun will set between 6:30 pm and 6:00 pm from the beginning to the end of October. www.lasbrisaslagunabeach.com

• RicardoBA's Profile Photo

RE: Las Brisas

by RicardoBA Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 6:43 AM

Hi,
    Heisler Park which is located in front of Las Brisas is a good place to stroll and watch the sunsets. The patio at the Laguna Beach Hotel is good for drinks at sunset. Laguna Village is good for sunsets. Splashes restaurant at the Surf and Sand Hotel is one of the best restaurans in the city and excellent for sunset. AS you continue traveling South on the Coast Highway, stop for drinks and dinner at the Montage Hotel. The sunset views are beautiful and the hotel and public areas are outstanding. A little further South is the Ritz Carlton Hotel and the sunset views from the hotel are equally beautiful and again a perfect place for drinks and dinner.
    Enjoy the View!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines