Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AlanM49's Profile Photo

naturist beach

Portimão Apr 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM

where is the nearest clothes optional/ naturist beach to Praia da Rocha,

more
    • TuNguyenUK's Profile Photo

Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas?

Albufeira Mar 31, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if there are any Muay Thai/Kick Boxing/Boxing/MMA Gyms in Albufeira or the surrounding areas? I've tried looking on Google but can't seem to be able to find anything.

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • Olhos D'agua

Olhos de Água Mar 26, 2014 at 7:45 AM

We are staying at Agua Marinha Apartments in September. How eay is it to get to Albufeira Old Town from there. We normally like to take the bus when we are on holiday . Is there a regular service.

more
    • hiring sunbeds

Olhos de Água Mar 25, 2014 at 3:12 AM

I am staying at agua marinha hotel in September. Are there any beaches that hire out sunbeds nearby? in the photos I have seen there doesn't seem to be any.

more
    • Seville to Lisboa - Any stops in between?

Faro Apr 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hello, I am planning a trip from Morocco to Lisboa in september. So far we decided to pass Seville after coming from Morocco, so my question is if there are any nice places between Seville and Lisboa that we can reach quite easily and directly from Seville. Thank you very much for recommendations and experience reports! Lena

more
    • 2AussieGuys's Profile Photo

Beach Accommodation

Faro Apr 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I am planning a trip to the Algarve in July, and wanted to stay somewhere thats 4 or 5 stars on or walking distance to a great beach. It has been suggested to be around Praia Grande BUT a similar beach on the coast that is a nice spot for a gay couple would be perfect. Any recommendations would be great!

more
    • yoga & scuba

Praia da Rocha Apr 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Hi everyone, can you advise if any of the above activities
      are widely available closeby this hotel??
      Heading over for just 7 days 3rd week April!
      Interested in all types of excursion too!
      Thanks in advance for ANY tips!

more

Faro - Where to stay? What to do?

Faro Mar 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Hi guys,

We're looking to book a 3 day trip to Faro, Portugal and I was wondering if you could advise me on what is the best area to stay in. We're looking to be within 5 minutes walk of things to do and places to eat.

Also, what would you recommend to do over there, and where to go eat?

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • 1st Time visit to Faro

Faro Apr 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM

What are the Top 10 things To Do in Faro, that you'd recommend?

more

Faro airport to Albufeira?

Albufeira Mar 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you could help me. Does anyone know how I can go about getting from Faro airport to Albufeira (Hotel Topazio)? Are there any coach/train options? And if so then how would I go about doing this?

Many thanks,

Tu

more
    • gerardmush's Profile Photo

accommodation

by gerardmush Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Hi

My partner and I are seeking cheap accommodation around 3 week in July in Lagos. Is there a local website I can search?

Thank you

Gerry

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 8:55 AM
    • Boat trip from Lagos to Sagres, do they actually stop in Sagres?

by Pat100 Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if any of the boat trips from Lagos to Sagres lets you stop in Sagres for a stroll / lunch / coffee? Thanks.

Pat100

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM
    • best places

by babyrosie Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Hi,
      Me my partner and 7month old are off to Lagos on 19/09/13,
      Can anyone tell me what the prices are like how much (about) money will be needed we are self catering. Where do you find best to eat/drink, get shopping in for the apartment?
      Should I take all the baby food with me or can I purchase when I arrive?
      Thank you x

3 Answers Sep 14, 2013 at 2:05 AM
    • Lagos accomodation

by sgirdhar Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Where is a good location to stay in Lagos. We want beach and party!

3 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    • Parking on Avenida dos Descobrimentos, Lagos

by Sundial76 Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 5:03 AM

I am visiting Lagos next month. I know there is some free car parking but if I need to park on Avenida dos Descombrimentos, how much is the pay and display car parking. Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    • Places to party for people 30+

by arnebill Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM

What are good places to party in Lagos for people 30+? Seems like there are a lot of traditional small bars that attract a younger crowd.

5 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    • Bus routes

by paulrobertson66 Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Can I get a bus from Lagos to Praia da Rocha

5 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • Lagos 19th september

by Ct113 Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I'm going to Lagos on the 19th of September for a week and am just wondering whether the bars and clubs
      Are all still open and whether they are busy? If anyone has being around this time of year I would be grateful If you could let me know!! Thanks :)

4 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    • Lagos in September

by marto32 Online Now May 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I'm thinking of taking a trip with two of my friends to Lagos in September. We're in our mid-twenties and would be going for the beach scene and night life. My only concerns are:

1) the weather - will it still be nice in early September (6th - 15th)?
      2) the atmosphere - will there still be people our age visiting/partying?

If you've been there during this time of year, please shed some insight - it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

6 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    • 1tricky3's Profile Photo

Local buses

by 1tricky3 Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I'm considering going to Lagos on my own and hope to use buses to get around. Just wondering if this is a good way to travel and if so the best places to visit in easily commutable distance. Any other tips would be most welcome, thanks :o)

8 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • When does party season start

by BishFTW Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi All,

I was in Lagos last Easter and noticed it was that lively at night and I'm planning a stag party there in mid to late June and wondered if this was a busy time of year and if all of the Bars/Clubs would be open?

4 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • Lagos vs Albufeira

by bertakahn Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I'm about to book a trip to the sunny Algarve. Lagos or Albufeira. It seems Lagos is not so crowded but more expensive. I'll book self catering. Pros and cons of both towns please.

6 Answers Mar 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    • creevy1's Profile Photo

Atmosphere in October?

by creevy1 Online Now Sep 27, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hi,

I am thinking of going to Lagos the first week in October. Will it still be fairly busy then? I don't want to choose there and find out when I get there that all the bars and restaurants are dead at night!

Many thanks,

Louise

2 Answers Nov 26, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    • Staying in Andalucia

by redwoodshores Online Now Jun 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Is Lagos or Tarifa the best place to stay in Andalucia if I am looking to stay in one of the older non condoized places along the coast? Any other cities to stay in would be welcome too. Thanks.

9 Answers Aug 22, 2012 at 1:34 PM
    • Lagos in May for my 21st??

by Dale0093 Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hey everyone
      Was thinking of going to Lagos for my 21st birthday on the weekend of the 17th of May.. is that too early for the party scene? Is this an amazing place to spend my 21st with a couple of friends (im a guy) thanks!

4 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
    • Appartment in Lagos for the summer

by Eliviiva Online Now Feb 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Hi! I am 20-year-old girl looking for an appartment from Lagos for next summer. One bedroom would be just fine. If you have any suggestions or links to helpful sites that would be awesome!

This is my first time doing a trip like this so I'm pretty much clueless about any of this.

Thankks !

9 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    • need an 1 bed apartement in lagos for 6 weeks from may to june? help?????

by atkinsd Online Now Feb 1, 2012 at 5:16 AM

desperately looking for a reasonablely priced apartement for 6 weeks in lagos area 1 bedroom. can u help?????? rent all upfront

3 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    • algarve accommodation agency

by kerrs123 Online Now Jan 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Hi,
      Has anyone booked a villa holiday with this agency? Thinking of booking one for this summer but wanted to make sure they actually existed before sending off a deposit and booking flights. If anyone lives in lagos their address is apt 453 lagos 8601-906.
      Thanks

3 Answers Sep 11, 2012 at 7:05 AM
    • reasonable priced apartment in lagos needed from april to october, rent upfront

by atkinsd Online Now Jan 6, 2012 at 2:19 AM

hi there, me and my wife neede 6 months away from the uk and want to spend it in lagos as we love portugal. does anybody know of any cheap apartments for rent in the area? we can pay at least 3 months rent upfront. Thanks

atkinsd@hotmail.co.uk

4 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    • Rebecca76's Profile Photo

Lagos From Second Week of September - Lodging

by Rebecca76 Online Now Jun 12, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Hey there,

My husband and I are flying into Faro and thought we should stay in Lagos for three nights while exploring the region. I have a few questions for those of you who have been in the area or live around there.

1) Do you know of any good clean places to stay that aren't too expensive in Lagos?
      2) Like other towns in Europe, is this a town I can drive into at night and find a place to stay rather than booking ahead?

Thank you so much for any direction you can give.

Warmest Regards,
      Rebecca

4 Answers Feb 27, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    • price of food and drink

by markhughes80 Online Now May 31, 2011 at 5:55 AM

hi going lagos can anyone tell me what is average price of meal and pint in resturants and food in supermarkets.just come back from tenerife and average pint was 1euro50 and can of coke 1euro 50 in pubs and 0.30cents for own brand beer(330ml can) and 0.60cents for 2litre of own brand pop in supermarkets and half rost chicken bout 5euros 50 in resturants are the prices smillar or bit more expensive.any info be much appreciated

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    • exchange rate

by markhughes80 Online Now May 31, 2011 at 5:51 AM

hi can anyone tell me what exchange rate is in lagos.is it better than uk just wondering weather change money before i go or would get better rate if waited till get there

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 7:23 AM
    • Travelling to Lagos

by hannahf Online Now Jan 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM

We are three 20 year old British girls travelling to Lagos this summer. We're hoping to stay out there for the whole summer season (July-Sep) and will be looking for jobs and accommodation while we are out there (the cheaper the better). If anyone could give us any advice on how to go about finding jobs and whether we can do this before we leave for Lagos it would be greatly appreciated :) we're thinking bar work, flyering, waitressing, cleaning.. Many thanks in advance!

10 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM
    • taxis

by chipandpin Online Now Dec 22, 2010 at 8:31 AM

We are a group of golfers planning to stay at Boavista resort near lagos next October,can anyone tell me how much we should expect to pay for taxis into lagos and back and is their any taxi firms better than others.Alternatively do any buses run past the resort.None of us wish to drive for the 4 days we are there.
      ON another note can anyone clarify the transfer time from Faro airport to lagos as we get times ranging from 45minutes to 1.5 hours.
      Thanks

5 Answers Mar 15, 2011 at 7:06 AM
    • trips to lisbon and silves

by laurastokes Online Now Oct 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM

hi is there any trips to lisbon and to castle in slives if so how much are they many thanks

2 Answers Oct 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM
    • excursions in lagos

by markhughes80 Online Now Oct 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM

hi could any one tell me if there are any shops selling excursions in lagos and if so what excursions are there and how much are they?

3 Answers Oct 19, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    • lagos or prai da luz

by laurastokes Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 3:28 AM

looking go to portugal but not sure weather to go to lagos or prai da luz which one has more to do and has more shops,pubs,places to eat and see etc.also which one is best value for money when eating and drinking out?many thanks any info would be mouc appreciated.

1 Answer Nov 4, 2010 at 5:12 AM
    • price of things

by markhughes80 Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 3:22 AM

hi was looking into going to lagos and was just wondering what the price of things were out there are the supermarkets cheap and what is price a pint of lager and price of eating out there been to Albufeira before is it the same sort of price or is it more expensive as of what i read lagos doesnt sound as touristsee

• apartment in lagos

by markhughes80 Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 3:19 AM

hi was looking to go to this apartment in lagos www.ownersdirect.co.uk/portugal/P3707.htm

i think apartments and address are

Apartmento Edificio Sol Lote 17, Apartment A, Block B, 1st floor, Meia Praia,Lagos

has anyone been here before or know what there like and what is lagos like heard its not a busy as say alberfuria(which ive been to before and liked and found it very reasonable in price for things out there) does this mean its more expensive?any info would be great cheers

4 Answers Oct 9, 2010 at 11:30 PM
    • shops/supermarket closing times on Christmas Eve. Restaurants open on Christmas Day

by joseana Online Now Sep 30, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I have some friends arriving in Lagos on Christmas Eve for a short Christmas break. Because of flight arrival time in Faro it is likely to be around 6.00pm before they arrive in Lagos. Does anyone know the closing times of supermarkets (e.g. Pingo Doce, Intermarche, Liedl, Modelo, etc.) in Lagos on Christmas Eve. Also, I know quite a few restaurants in Lagos traditionally close during the month of December for holidays and do not reopen until January. Does anyone know of any restaurants which remain open on Christmas Day itself for Christmas Dinner? Any information would be gratefully appreciated

1 Answer Oct 1, 2010 at 3:16 AM