Lagos Travel Answers

change location

Stag Party coming to Lagos in Sept 05-08

by EugeneHazel Online Now Jun 25, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Hello all in Lagos; seems like a lovely place.

I have a question though. My mate is having his stag out there; which he took the liberty of booking himself! which he should not have been involved in!

He has organised a shark fishing day out amongst other things. There will be at least 20 well mannered Irish lads around from the 4 to the 8th of sept. I would like to make contact with someone who might be able to offer some advice on what to do at night for our group of lads; as it appears it is a quite town with little or no nightlife.

Again a stag is all about having good healthy fun so a healty supply of girls is necessary; so please spread the word that 20 minimum irish lads; ranging from 25-30 will be descending on your town. Any suggestions; referrals or other comments please write me at eughaz01@yahoo.co.uk.

Kindest regards; Eugene Hazel

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • swissfondue's Profile Photo

Re: Stag Party coming to Lagos in Sept 05-08

by swissfondue Online Now Jun 26, 2008 at 6:27 AM

When I was in Lagos last October I felt like I was the only person in the whole town who was NOT British. It is a British retirees golfing holiday haven. The locals are great though. I know eating wastes valuable drinking time, but just in case you feel the need it may be worthwhile making some bookings as soon as you arrive, as some of the restaurants are quite small and you have a large group.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines