Lago di Nemi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easter Sunday Dinner - recommendations

Rome Jan 18, 2016 at 11:33 AM

We will be in Rome for Easter this year, any recommendations on a "reasonably" priced Easter Dinner after Mass?
      Trattoria would be preferred.
      Also, looking for a smaller church for Mass on Sunday?
      We will be staying near Barberini station, but, have no problem travelling in Rome!

more
    • DaniSFG's Profile Photo

Rome to Amalfi / Capri

Rome Jan 21, 2016 at 9:11 AM

4 of us will be staying in Rome for a week in April. I'd already read that it was easy to get from Rome to Pompeii (via Naples), and was wondering if it was just as easy to get over to the Amalfi Coast or Capri? We were going to rent a car (for day trips), but it doesn't seem necessary... Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

more
    • ROME ITALY

Rome Jan 21, 2016 at 1:00 PM

we are going to be in rome for one night, and we are looking for a hotel near the airport, or in the airport, as we have a very early flight the next day. would appreciate some help thanks di

more
    • Hotel at Piazza Indipendenza?

Rome Feb 5, 2016 at 7:08 AM

Hi,

I booked a hotel at Piazza Indipendenza, between Metro Station Termini and Metro Station Castro Pretorio. Is this an okay location?

more
    • B & B in Rome near tourist attractions

Rome Jan 22, 2016 at 3:34 PM

Looking for a great B&B in Vetican city near the tourist attractions. There are so many mixed reviews. Which one do you recommend for Jun 21st to Jun 25th, 2016. Then we are taking a cruise from Rome to Barcelona and will be in Barcelona from July 2nd to 5th, looking for one over there too near tourist attractions.
      My younger teenager daughter is interested in history and older one daughter is in culture.
      This is for family of 4.
      Thanks

more
    • Travel Plan

Rome Jan 25, 2016 at 3:44 AM

Pls advise how to cover Rome and Venice in 7days.

more