change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Adriana-RJ's Profile Photo

View from the top

Peschiera del Garda Nov 8, 2014 at 4:53 AM

I saw many photos of Peschiera at Google that shows all the Fortress and the Lake surrounding. So, my question is...Is there any especial place to go to have that beautifull view from the top?

more
    • davesut's Profile Photo

Car Hire Location Verona airport

Verona Oct 29, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Looking to book car hire at Verona airport. Budget and Sixt are showing up as 'in terminal' whereas others such as Hertz and Avis are shown as 'at car rental centre'. Anybody know if car rental centre is a short walk or a bus ride away?

more
    • Voltage Converter

Verona Nov 3, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Where can I buy a 220 volt to 110 volt converter in Verona for U.S. small appliances?

more
    • Will all shops in Venice be closed on 25 & 26th Dec?

Venice Nov 26, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Hi, I want to go to Venice during Xmas. However, I wonder whether all shops in Venice will be closed on 25 & 26th Dec?

more
    • Trekki's Profile Photo

"Venice to ban wheeled suitcases"

Venice Nov 23, 2014 at 12:42 AM

(Not my merit, VTer @Tuzik, Olga, found it and posted this on FB:
      edition.cnn.com/2014/11/21/t...
      Quoted from this article written Nov 21, 2014 by Barry Neild, CNN:

• City officials have become so tired with the cacophony of rumbling luggage they're introducing fines of up to 500 euros ($620) for anyone caught using one.

The move, due to come into effect in May 2015, is likely to create a headache for many of 22 million who annually visit the city and need to cart bags to hotels in car-free streets.*

• The new rules, which will require luggage to be transported on quieter air-filled tires, are the idea of City Commissioner Victor Zapparlorto, according to the Il Messaggero newspaper."

more
    • BarbaraRamp's Profile Photo

Leather Goids in Mestre

Mestre Nov 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM

We are looking for high quality Italian leather goods (handbags, purses, shoes, gloves, jackets) without the name brands ...no Chanel, Gucci and the like.

more