Lago di Bràies

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sunday shopping in Bolzano

Bolzano Aug 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM

Are clothes shops open in Bolzano on Sundays?

more
    • how come the restaurants close at noon? Aren't the italians hungry? What about tips...

Dolomiti Aug 19, 2015 at 12:14 AM

If this belongs in some other place, pls tell me where should I post it ...
      We are going soon to the lake are in Italy + Dolomiti. And I'm confused regarding the opening hours
      I read that restaurants close from 13-18. Is that so? Till 13 o'clock they serve breakfast and then at 18 start serving dinner? Can someone explain this ?
      And stores close from 13-16... Everywhere? In city centers?
      What times do supermarkets open?
      And regarding the tips in restaurants, I know there's a "cuperto" per each person, and "servicio" too. Is that the tip or you have to a tip too? What percentage is common in italy for tipping in restaurants????

more
    • Name of lake?

Trento Aug 28, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Hi, I visited a lake near to Lake Toblino a few years ago. I can't remember the name of it but would like to go there again. There was a main road running slightly above it. A large carpark was at the side of the road; it led down to a large grassy area and on down to the lake. There were no towns around the lake. There was a small headland with a white building and an ornate, turreted building. Any thoughts,
      Thanks

more