Lago Gutiérrez

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

El Calafate Mar 25, 2015 at 5:22 AM

Is there any Bus departing from EL CALAFATE in the afternoon to Puerto Natales during the month of jApril 2015 ...
      Thanks

more
    • Transportation

El Calafate Mar 25, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Is there any Bus departing in the afternoon from EL CALAFATE to PUERTO NATALES during the month of April 2015

more
    • Road Trip Argentina

Buenos Aires Mar 12, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Hey Folks,

I'm a German student travelling across Argentina . I will be in Buenos Aires this weekend and afterwards Im planning to head to ihe inner countryside. Is somebody going the same way who would like to join me on my trip. The destination I thought of is Bariloche but no needs for it. Perhaps we could rent a car something. I'm very open minded and uncomplicated and always up to a joke . Looking forward to your replies ;)

Greets Simon

more
    • Travel between 2 airports in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Mar 11, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Hi, I have to travel between the 2 main airports Jorge Newbery and Ezeiza during rush hour. What is the best way to do this?

more
    • mggm59's Profile Photo

Best side of the Andes

Argentina Mar 1, 2015 at 12:12 PM

I am planning a trip by car in October-November in Argentina and Chile, and I am thinking of arriving to Cueva de las Manos from Peninsula Valdez and then drive north to Atacama, passing by Barilloche et Mendoza on the Argenitina side and Puerto Montt and Santiago on the Chilean side.
      The doubt is whether it is nicer to drive between Cueva de las manis and Barilloche on the Argentinean side and then cross in to Chile, or to cross into Chile south and then enter Barilloche area and tour it.

Then I have the same doubt, i.e. is there anything worth seeing between Barilloche and Mendoza, or is it better to go back to Chile and drive to Santiago and then go to Mendoza from there.

I am quite experienced in driving in Argentina, having already driven more than 10.000km there in the north and extreme south, and given the cost of car drop-off, I am not interested in using planes or other means of transport, except maybe to cross the lakes (but is it possible to take the car across to Chile that way or is it only for pedestrians?)

more
    • Transportation from Rosario to Buenos Aires

Argentina Mar 26, 2015 at 5:29 PM

What is the best transportation to use to get from Rosario to downtown Buenos Aires?

more

Near Lago Gutiérrez