Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SOLOandLOVINGlife's Profile Photo

Private guide?

La Romana Jul 19, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Hello!

I am looking to hire a private guide while I'm in port. Any suggestions? TIA

more
    • Hotel Location

Dominican Republic Jul 18, 2014 at 8:25 PM

If I stay at Sanctuary Cap Cana is it near the nightlife in town or other hotels?

more
    • Snorkeling

La Romana Jul 18, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I love to snorkel. I am staying at the Catalonia La Romana. Is there good snorkeling in the area? Is there a good place that's close? Is there a good service to use or tour to take?

more
    • Samana or Cabarete? Couple's getaway

Dominican Republic Jul 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I'm trying to decide where in DR to go for a 3 night getaway, just me and my husband, in November. I'm considering samana or cabarete. I like the adults-only Bahia resort in samana, cayo levantado. I prefer to go where i will see no kids (i have two), but in an all-inclusive, i'm afraid of missing out on all the local foods and fun night life. My husband would certainly appreciate a more Dominican feel to his vacation days then myself, but I don't mind it. Do you think i'll find better options in cabarete? or should i do a non-all inclusive in samana?

more
    • travenling with friends

Santo Domingo Jul 14, 2014 at 9:44 AM

what days is the 3 eyes of water open?

more
    • Driver & Guide for Day in Puerto Plata

Puerto Plata Jun 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM

My family (6 adults) would like to do a day of activities away from our resort. Thinking of doing 27 Charcos de Damajauga, Mt Isabel de Torres, and lunch or shopping. Does anyone have a recommendation for a local guide/driver that could accommodate us?

more
    • Hotel Conde de Penalba

Santo Domingo Jul 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Is this hotel a better location for a first time traveler to Santo Domingo? I think it is in the Zona Colonial. Is it a decent hotel? Is it clean? Are most of the places of interest within walking distance? What about the CHU CHU Colonial? Is it worth it and how much is it? How much are the cab fares from the airport?

more
    • Excursions

Punta Cana Jul 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Has anybody gone on the 2 1/2 hour dune buggy excursion and would you recommend it? What all does it consist of? I also saw a 4 hour dune buggy excursion advertised and wondered if they were different or were offered by the same company? Are there any other excursions you would highly recommend?

more
    • Punta Cana Labor day Weekend

Punta Cana Jul 11, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I am going to Punta Cana staying at the majestic from aug 29-sept 3, labor day weekend. Is anyone else traveling there or does anyone know a site where you can connect with other going at that time? Thanks

more
    • calling home

Punta Cana Jul 11, 2014 at 8:10 AM

What is the cheapest way to call the US?

more
    • ground transportation punta cana to sausa

Punta Cana Jul 8, 2014 at 3:03 PM

i want to go to sausa from punta cana, majestic colonial hotel, on jan 23 2015. do you know a route?

more
    • Need information for possible trip to Santo Domingo

Santo Domingo Jul 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Looking for information on Acuarium Suite Resort. Is it clean? How close to the city? Are trains safe to ride? What is the best way to get around the city? Can you recommend a good honest tour that is worth the money.

more
    • Punta Cana October 2014

Punta Cana Jul 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi all,

I'm going to PC this October from 25to01 November and i'm very concerned about the weather.
      What do you guys know/think from the weather that time of the year (End of October)

Thanks in advance

more
    • Punta Rucia

Punta Rucia Jun 23, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I need a little hotel not expensive but comfortable and clean for 2 nights.
      Punta Rucia, Dominican Republic... can someone help me?

more
    • Secrets resort Punta Cana

Punta Cana Jul 18, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Can someone give me a review of this resort and how crowded it will be the first week of October 2014.

more
    • taxi ride from airport

Puerto Plata Jun 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM

How much is a taxi from the Santiago airport (STI) to Gran Ventana

more
    • private cataraman

Punta Cana Jul 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I am looking if any members are currently staff on one of the many private cataraman tours I see advertised.
      I have a list of specific questions and would like to meet someone who works on one of these tours if possible.
      if you know someone who works on one of these tours and can introduce me as well i would be most grateful ;0)

more
    • Punta Cana September 2014

Punta Cana Jun 23, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi guys,

I'm going to Punta Cana on September 14th 2014 for two weeks.

It is my partner and I's honey moon and I am really worried the weather will ruin it?

Please can someone advice me?

Will there be any sun? really worried!!

thanks,

Olivia

more
    • boats?

by tammytc Online Now Jan 22, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Are there boat rentals near the Lago Enriquillo area? Also, how far is it from Santo Domingo? Thanks

2 Answers Jan 22, 2008 at 12:48 PM