Ladyville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Planning to revisit Caye Caulker in July 2014

Caye Caulker Apr 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Wanting suggestions on low cost option for house, my wife and I are are 56 yrs. old. We are Christian Missionaries in the US are getting close to turning this ministry over to another and interested in ministry in Caye Caulker. On our visit in Feb. I spoke with several Nationals, seemed very open wanting to visit a second time for a longer period of time. Needing some input, anyone, anything thanks

more
    • what caye is best for us

Ambergris Cay Mar 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Family of 4 heading to belize in early August and I dont know what caye to stay on. Please help. I was going to try to rent a VRBO place to stay, I want nice beaches to wade in and snorkel, restaraunts and shops to window shop. I dont want seclusion and I dont want super packed crowded bumping into people tryjng to sell me stuff every 15 minutes. I would love to rent a scooter or golf cart. We want to stay in a nice accomadations not low budget accomadations. We dont want to take a 2 hour water taxi ride to get there, too long. Ight tame a day trip to mainland for cave tour.

more
    • cruise question off about Belize and Cozumel

Belize City Apr 20, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Iam going in cruise to Belize and Cozumel, my question is if im a resident permanent( i have my green card) and i also have a Cuban passport. Do i need a visa to enter to any of this two places? Please answer ASAP im leaving in a week from now

more
    • Noisy near airport?

Caye Caulker Mar 24, 2014 at 9:50 AM

If you stay on the southern part of the island, near the air strip, how noisy is it with planes flying over the beach?

more
    • Passport for Ambergris Caye?

Belize City Apr 11, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Cruising on Carnival to Belize City, closed-loop with no passport. Can I fly to Ambergris Caye for the day without a passport since cruising into Belize? Thanks.

more