Ladera Ranch

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night clubs for hetero's ??

Palm Springs Yesterday

Girl friend and I are heading to Palm Springs over Labor Day weekend. Looking for a decent night club in the area that isn't gay dominated. We will be staying in the general downtown area. Looking for some dancing, moderate drinking, and good people watching. Suggestions ??

more
    • Hiking places with scenic views near Paso Robles

Big Sur Aug 15, 2014 at 10:18 PM

What are the best places to hike and walk around Paso Robles in 6 hours?

more
    • FRESNO rental bike ?

Fresno Aug 19, 2014 at 2:37 AM

hello
      where i can find a bike rental in fresno
      not too far from woodward park ?
      please help :)

open in october ;)
      have a good day
      stephane

more
    • what to pack

San Luis Obispo Aug 9, 2014 at 3:27 PM

hello there , we are 6 irish in our 30s traveling to cayucos for a wedding in late August, staying for 5 days. what should we pack. are fleeces needed, jeans or all shorts, what is there to do there is there nightclubs or bars

more
    • what to pack

San Luis Obispo Aug 9, 2014 at 3:23 PM

hello there , we are 6 irish in our 30s traveling to cayucos for a wedding in late August, staying for 5 days. what should we pack. are fleeces needed, jeans or all shorts, what is there to do there is there nightclubs or bars

more
    • Best tours

South Lake Tahoe Aug 1, 2014 at 6:31 PM

My husband and I will be visiting S Lake Tahoe for the first time the second week of September. What is the best way to see the best views, by car, tour bus, or cruise?

more
    • Where to meet JMT hiker coming off Mt. Whitney

Whitney Portal Jul 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Picking up our son coming down the Mt. Whitney Trail outside of Lone Pine, are we allowed to (or is there a place) to park along Whitney Portal Rd near Portal Lake?

more
    • ATV Rentals?

Nevada City Jul 23, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Is there someplace around Nevada City to rent ATVs?

more
    • Chinese restaurant

Burbank Aug 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM

What is the best Chinese restaurant near Burbank or Hollywood ca

more
    • transportation

Anaheim Aug 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Cheapest way to get to the beach from Marriott

more
    • What to do during the day within walking distance of Sheraton @ Towne Center

Cerritos Jul 29, 2014 at 7:49 PM

My other half will be in Cerritos for training, and since I have no auto during the day, I was wondering what is within walking distance/close to Sheraton @ Towne Center to do during the day Any hints are appreciated! :)

more
    • Atlantic and East South Street

Long Beach Jul 24, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I need to know how dangerous this area is.
      I have a one year old daughter and need to make sure this place is safe.
      Please anyone!

more
    • About Visa Waiver and B1/B2 Visa

California 18 hours ago

Hello,

I'm a Spanish citizen currently staying as a tourist in Dominican Republic. Before I get into my question, let me list my recent moves, as they are relevant to the case:

- Lived in California for 5 years on a Student Visa.
      - Visa ended so went to Spain for 3 months.
      - Flew back to the US on the Visa Waiver Program for 3 months.
      - VWP ended so been in the Dominican Republic for 3 months.

Now, during my student stay in the US I made a film, which I am now finishing. I need to get back to California so I can complete work on the film, submit to festivals, have meetings, etc. Also want to see my friends and spend time there with my filmmaking peers. I guess I can go back on the VWP again, but I would like to get 6 months to have time to complete all these things. I will not be working, I have money saved up.

That said, I'm thinking of applying for the B1 or B2 6-month Visa here, at the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic, but I am afraid this may be useless... Here are my concerns:

- B1 or B2? Should I explain my situation with the film to justify the need for 6 months or would it make them suspicious that I would want to stay in the US indefinitely? Maybe I should omit the B1 (business) and go for the B2 (tourist); telling them that I want to travel along the West Coast, which I didn't get a chance to while I was studying and didn't have money.

- I assume the fact that I am a Spanish citizen applying in the Dominican Republic will raise some flags. Specially since I haven't been to Spain in between my trips US-DR-US. Am I correct?

- If I decide to pass on the B1/B2, will I have trouble with a new Visa Waiver trip? I have been out of the US for 3 months, and I never overstayed my trip, but Dominican Republic is considered adjacent territory and doesn't reset the 90-days within the VWP; so they may suspect I just went to an adjacent territory for a couple of months of vacation and now want to return to the US to continue living there.

I know this is a rather complex question, so thanks a lot in advance for taking the time to read and hopefully respond. Any ideas will be very helpful.

Cheers!

more
    • Sea cave adventure tour recommendations

Channel Islands National Park Aug 5, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Hi, We're trying to organize an amazing Sea cave adventure tour leaving from Ventura Harbour,CA. Any recommended companies for party of 9: 7 people over 13, 2 people 12 and under. Many Thanks!!!

more
    • Moving to Red Bluff?

Red Bluff Jul 31, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I am considering taking a job in Red Bluff for 1 year...I am a 30s single female and am not looking to spend the rest of my days there but will there be enough to do to keep me occupied outside of work? I'm a little hesitant based on all the mediocre reviews...I'm pretty outdoors-y so I figure if nothing else, I can hike my way through a one year job commitment, eh?

more
    • 14 days in California around new years eve 14/15 - ideas?

California Jul 30, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Hi

I'm travelling to California with my girlfriend this winter.

We land in Los Angeles Dec 26th 2014 and fly home to Denmark Jan 9th 2015, also from Los Angeles.

The only thing we have booked so far, is hotel from Dec 30th to Jan 3rd in Las Vegas, where we will spend new years eve.

I visited Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas and San Diego a couple of years ago, so I know the "known" sights (Universal, Alcatraz, Highway 1 etc.)

I am looking for some advice regarding places to go, things to see, which suits the time of year we are travelling.

Is it e.g. a bad idea to go to San Francisco? Because of cold weather. We prefer the warmest weather ;-)

We like all sorts of things, but we are not interested in art or architechture. And probably some other things.

We like cars, nature, famous places, shopping, fun activities (driving fast cars, helicopter ride), cozy old towns/streets, harbour environments etc.

Also - where are good places to shop Hilfiger/Ralph Lauren etc. in Los Angeles?

more
    • goodfish's Profile Photo

Closures: Yosemite National Park

Yosemite National Park Jul 28, 2014 at 4:50 AM

There are some temporary road and campground closures in the Yosemite area due to the El Portal fire. If you are traveling in the area, please reference the park alert page:

nps.gov/yose/blogs/fireinfo....

I've posted this in the comment section of the Yosemite Travel Guide as well.

more
    • Atlantic and East South Street

Long Beach Jul 24, 2014 at 5:45 PM

I need to know how dangerous this area is.
      I have a one year old daughter and need to make sure this place is safe.
      Please anyone!

more
    • Transportation

Pebble Beach Jul 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM

How much is a cab from Monterey airport to inn at spanish Bay. Or should I rent a car?

more
    • is An choi restaurant still in business?

Pacific Grove Aug 15, 2014 at 4:36 PM

the website is active but when i tried calling it looks like number no longer active.
      thanks

more
    • Driving Yosemite to Death Valley in February

Death Valley National Park Aug 10, 2014 at 1:17 AM

My partner and I will be driving from Yosemite to Death Valley in February next year and have no days to stop in between. I was just wondering about how long to expect in driving time and where would be good places to stop along the way?

more
    • Sequoia or Kings Canyon?

Sequoia National Park Aug 19, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Which park would you recommend staying longer at? Sequoia or Kings Canyon?

more
    • Can you bring a suitcase on the ferry from San Francisco to Vallejo?

San Francisco Aug 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Does the San Francisco ferry allow suitcases?

more
    • San Franscisco

San Francisco Aug 10, 2014 at 7:23 AM

What is the name of the B&B that is across street from Buena Vista Café. Someone recommended it but can't remember the name. I don't want to stay at a chain hotel.
      I have booked a place in the Marina area starting August 26 but need a place for August 25th.

It is our anniversary - booked our travel for arrival Aug 26 then had the opportunity to come one day earlier - but our place is not available for the 25th.

Another problem we booked a tour that leaves out of Union Square at 10am August 26th - what do we do with our luggage??

more
    • Downtown Palm Springs:

Palm Springs Aug 6, 2014 at 5:59 AM

We are planning a trip (husband, 2 teens & me). We are thinking about staying downtown. Is downtown PS charming or seedy?

more