Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what to wear

Nice 15 hours ago

What to pack/wear for mid-October Weather

• Airport transportation

Marseille Sep 12, 2015 at 1:30 PM

What are the options of getting from the airport to a Vieux Port area hotel?

• Ideas for activities

Nice Sep 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM

I am travelling to Nice on the 15th October for 5 nights and am looking for ideas to fill my day while I am there. I am stating in the Port of Nice and travelling alone so just looking for any hint and tips you may have.

• Mermaid2013's Profile Photo

Car rental

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Sep 26, 2015 at 5:01 PM

when renting a car do most people choose to include the CDW Collision Damage Waiver and Theft Protection that is offered? I haven't checked with my local insurance company yet to see if they cover anything while abroad but just started looking at cars tonight and was wondering.

• Most convenient hotel

Nice Sep 30, 2015 at 10:29 AM

visiting end of december! wanted to know which hotels are the most convenient and close to everything! thanks!

• giampiero6's Profile Photo

Which Town is best as a base. Avignon? Arles? Aix? St. Remy?

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Oct 8, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hello Friends,

Hope you're all well! We are taking a short impromptu trip to Provence and would love some advice.

We will be making a loop from Torino through the Tunnel of Frejus to the area somewhere around Avignon where we will stay 3ish nights to explore the area.

Would you give me some advice on which town would be the best to use as a base? We will have car so that we can explore during the day, but we'd like a town that is interesting in its own right with restaurants, shops and sites.

Would you give us some advice on the best town to use as a base?

Thank you and hope to see you around

• Any other tidbits on places not to miss would be greatly appreciated too.

• Looking for a place to stay in Provence for 3 months

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Sep 29, 2015 at 3:14 PM

My husband and I (both in our mid 30's) want to spend 3 months in Provence with our small dog. We want to be outside of a city center near vineyards, but be close enough to walk, bike, or take a short bus ride into a major city as we won't have a car. I was thinking maybe near Avignon, but I would love to hear other suggestions. Our budget is $1000 USD per month. Is this realistic? Also, is France pretty dog friendly? Thanks!