La Rochelle Travel Answers

change location

Hotel in La Rochelle, France?

by anniekc Online Now Mar 4, 2006 at 7:12 AM

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Joan D'Acre in La Rochelle France? We're looking for a nice place to stay close to the restaurants/shops.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel in La Rochelle, France?

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 4, 2006 at 8:18 PM

Check on Trip Advisor. They have hotel review from everyplace. http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums

Also type the hotel name into the VT search window above and see what you can find on this web site. You can also type La Rochelle into the VT search window and see if your hotel is listed as a Hotel Tip.

BTW, be sure to spell the hotel name correctly in your search.

Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Hotel in La Rochelle, France?

by anniekc Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 6:43 AM

I've tried Trip Advisor and there are no reviews. It is not in the Michelin Red book. I haven't been able to find anything except their web site.

If anyone has stayed there, or seen their rooms, please let me know. Thanks.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel in La Rochelle, France?

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 8:37 PM

This is a tough one to find. I found the following at http://www.accomline.com by typing inb Saint Jean d'Acre. They have a rating system and reviews. I've never seen this site before; found it via Google. Here are the very few reviews.

Consumer Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Although there were many signs leading to it, we had some difficulty finding the place! Also there was no onsite parking. But it was in a prime location for restaurants and views of the Old Port.

Heather Dornom, Australia
    17-Jan-2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. This is a chariming, clean and very conveniently placed small compact hotel. Service was good, so was cleanliness. The breakfast was a buffet and they offered refills of tea or coffee. The staff were very sociable and friendly and also spoke very good English.

Jill McCluskey, United Kingdom
    02-Oct-2005

3. The location is excellent.

Reviewer has requested to be kept anonymous.
    06-Sep-2005

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines