La Réole

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Free parking

Saint-Jean-de-Luz Mar 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Is there still free parking at the train station? Even in high season? Thanks!

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

What is The Negress ?

Biarritz Mar 25, 2014 at 6:04 AM

I see that the rail station in Biarritz is a long way from town centre ,my question is what is the Negress is this a district or a street in centre. ?

more
    • Jobs in Biarritz France

Biarritz Mar 24, 2014 at 5:40 AM

What kind of jobs do the regular people Biarritz have? What is the economy like?

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Ophorus Tours from Sarlat - choices

Sarlat-la-Canéda Apr 11, 2014 at 5:35 AM

My trip to France is coming up and I have time to make a few modifications. I signed up for a tour with this company from Sarlat for a 1/2 day tour to Rocamadour for 70euros, but I seem to be the only one on the tour so far and Ophorus specifies that if no one else goes on this tour, I must pay for another person (that's fine, i'm ok iwth it). However, I also wanted to see Collonges La Rouge and they offer a private tour (no minimum people) to Collonges la Rouge and Carennac for 280euros (but no Rocamadour). Or, for 380euros (yikes!), I can get a private tour of Collonges la Roughe, CArennac, Rocamadour, and Turenne. I'm a scenic photographer so Rocamadour and CLR really appeal to me but oh, that price! I can do 250euros but 380 seems excessive for an 8 hour tour BUT I will do it if it seems reasonable to those who have been there? Apparently, Ophorus is the only one that does tours in this area, so I'm limited in my options. So, if it comes down to it, would you suggest I do the whole thing, some of it, or stick with Rocamadour? I've kinda got an answer brewing in my head but I wanted some other opinions to hammer down my choice.

more
    • Altus Poncho

Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port Mar 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Is there a outdoor or sporting goods store in SJdPP that sells Altus Poncho rain gear?
      I plan with some friends to walk the camino again in August and the Altus is not available in the U.S. and I wonder if I might find it in St Jean? Thank you.
      Paul

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

Crossing over the Pyrenees in September

Oloron-Sainte-Marie Apr 9, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Hello everybody.
      Has anybody driven a car through the Col du Somport pass? Was it difficult? Maybe we had better drive through the tunnel? Are there any other possibilities?
      (We will be traveling in September)
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • route

by den1231 Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 3:56 AM

Hi can anyone help us we are going to LaReole on 21st september 2006 for the grasstrack meeting and we need a post code of the area so we can use our sat nav on our camper cany anyone help please respnd to members.virtualtourist,com/den1231 thanks

1 Answer Sep 9, 2006 at 8:24 AM