La Malbaie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gros Morne

Gros-Morne Feb 21, 2015 at 10:12 AM

We will be in Corner Brook, Newfoundland as a cruise port stop in July. Is it possible to get to Gros Morne National Park and back in 10 hours? Is there an option by boat? Thanks.

more
    • ElioK's Profile Photo

Valentine weekend in Old Montreal

Montreal Feb 3, 2015 at 6:51 PM

Me and my girlfriend are driving to montreal on valentine weekend. we are staying in old montreal at Le Place d'armes hotel, having dinner at Onoir restaurant friday night ( heard it's a good experience), spending saturday at Bota Bota during the day and then we got a late dinner reservation at Bouillon Bilk restaurant. I appreciate opinions about all these places and also some recommendation about some cool, romantic bars to have a cocktails before and after dinner.

more
    • Montreal alternatives

by ArtiStreet Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 8:43 PM

We are planning a trip to Montreal but can,t find a suitable hotel in Montreal for the first week of the vacation as the Grand Prix is in town. So we are looking at splitting the vacation and spending 4 days in some town and then 4 days in montreal. I heard about La Malbaie and thought that might be a good offset to the faster pace of Montreal. Does anyone have any ideas about La Malbaie or any other town in which to split the vacation. Anyone ever been to the Fairmont Richelieu in La Malbaie? It is really expensive. Wonder if it worth the price. Appreciate yor comments.

2 Answers Jun 13, 2006 at 7:03 PM