La Línea de la Concepción

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Luggage storage at bus station

by Dcar1030 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I s it possible to store one's luggage at the La Linea bus station for 4-5 hours if all the lockers are in use? We want to store our luggage while visiting Gibraltar.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • Megmi's Profile Photo

Car parking by the border

by Megmi Online Now Oct 24, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I am thinking of park my car and across the border to Gibralter to avoid traffic jam. Is it difficult to find a car parking by the border? Is it safe to leave my suitcase in the car? How much does it cost to park for few hours?

5 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    • Bus to Los Alamos 1 urbanisation (near retail park Palmones)

by casa43 Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 3:33 AM

I need to get to the above destination from the border on the 30th of December and back the same day. I was going to hire a car but it is expensive. I may also want to visit a furniture shop in Estacion San Roque. Does any one know what bus to take, times etc. Would a taxi be better?

• Looking for a room in La Linea

by veronika86 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 3:25 AM

I'm looking to rent out a room in La Linea. Anything available?

3 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    • Trying to find information about schools in la linea????

by adam101 Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I am looking for a good spanish state school in La Linea for my 5.5 yo daughter... any help of this would be great

1 Answer Aug 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • how is the salsa scene?

by sera81 Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM

can anyone recommend good academia de salsa and salsa bars please?

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    • summer accomodation

by GabrielaFi Online Now May 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Hi, Im lookin for accomodation from 12th of June 2013 to mid Sep for me and my friend (girl). Can anyone help us? Please contact Gabriela. gabika.filipkova@gmail.com Thanks.

• Scooter

by nunys Online Now May 9, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Where do I go to change the name of a scooter in Linea? I already have a NIE. Thank you

2 Answers May 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • doctors surgerys la linea?

by lukelloyd8 Online Now Apr 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Recently moved to la linea and started work in gibraltar, as has my girlfriend. Was just wondering if anyone knew of any doctors surgerys in la linea with english speaking doctors which we could use with the e111 card as gibraltar health centre won't allow us to register the baby there as we do not live in gibraltar. Thanks

2 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 2:57 AM
    • Gary1973's Profile Photo

Looking for a room to rent for approx 2-3 month?s

by Gary1973 Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 5:25 AM

I am looking for a room to rent does anyone know of personal adds etc. La linea area.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 4:29 AM
    • 7 Seater taxi in La linea

by santunup Online Now May 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Hello,

I am trying to find a 7 seater taxi to go to Torremolinos from La Linea. Apparently, all taxis are only 4 seater. Can you guys please let me know if there is any taxi company from where we can take a 7 seater cab. One of the guy suggested we take 2 cabs but the cost is very high in this case.

Thanks,
      Santunu

4 Answers May 26, 2012 at 4:21 AM
    • Airport transfer to La Linea

by dorcorgreen Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I am visiting La Linea later in the year, via Gibraltar airport. I will be staying at the Asur Hotel Campo de Gibraltar. What is the best way to get there? Is it within walking distance, and if so, how long will it take?

3 Answers Feb 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
    • La Linea Markets

by humpty1 Online Now Nov 12, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Where and when is there a market in la linea? I heard there is a market every wednesday and a market that is opened everyday, but I´m not sure what time they begin and end. Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 13, 2011 at 12:05 PM
    • Taxi Service to Cadiz

by DeeWombwell Online Now Jan 4, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I understand that I can get a taxi from here to Cadiz but I want to know where do I get the taxi from and can I pre-book and also approximately how much should it cost me I am travelling on Thursday 12th January 2011.

Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 4, 2011 at 6:50 AM
    • Taxi Services

by Patfountain Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Please can you tell me what Taxi Services there are at La Linea and how much it would cost to get to Almenara Golf Complex.

2 Answers Jun 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM
    • room to rent

by jacksthel4d Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 12:52 PM

can you help me please. I have just arrived at la linea and i need a room to stay for 2 months. can you recommend any websites to me.

Thank you

Jack

2 Answers Aug 3, 2011 at 2:09 AM
    • travel by bus

by murielconstable Online Now Jul 26, 2008 at 3:39 AM

I am arriving at malaga airport on 27/8/08. can you advise me on the best way to get to gibraltar by bus.

3 Answers Aug 1, 2008 at 1:01 PM
    • Rental

by ScarlettSmith Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 9:17 AM

Hi am only looking to rent for a month from beginning of november, either in la linea or gibraltar. It is me and a friend, so either one shared room or an apartment would be great we are flexible and desperate! if anyone has any ideas or can help me please reply.. thankyou

• Yksi's Profile Photo

Apartment for rent

by Yksi Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 3:59 AM

Dear Sirs,

I am moving for new job in Gibraltar and need a apartment or other to rent. I need help to either find an apartment or a website where it is possible to find any to rent.

Thanks in advance,

//Yksi

1 Answer Aug 29, 2006 at 5:42 AM
    • Looking for a Flat/Apartment to let

by martin_v_1106 Online Now Jul 17, 2006 at 5:49 AM

Hi, I am moving to Gibraltar on the 30th of this month and I am looking to let/rent out a flat/apartment but I am having a little difficulty in finding somewhere. Can anybody help, give me some advice on where to look or for a letting agents?

• housing inquiry

by thegriffosno4 Online Now May 13, 2006 at 8:45 AM

we are looking for to rent in la linea..we need the centre because we will be working in gibraltar,we would consider gib if the price was right...we need a minimum 2 bedrooms...and we are looking for long lets as we intend living there

2 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 12:18 PM
    • accommodation

by jami321 Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 7:45 AM

please can any one help me, i am preferably looking for a studio or an apartment for holiday let, reasonably priced, with balcony, hotel will do if nothing else. Its just when i look on the internet i can only find hotels, which say they all have balconys and certain facilaties, but when on arrival, there is not always what reservations centres say there are,and if i ring direct, my spanish is not good enough to be understand. please help

• rodriguesod's Profile Photo

Living in La Linea

by rodriguesod Online Now Feb 4, 2006 at 12:54 PM

I'll start working in Gibraltar 20 February, I need to rent a house, just for my self. Does anyone can advise me about live style in La Linea. I was thinking in rent a house in La Linea and go walk to job.

I saw several people with scooter's, are they cheap in La Linea/ Gibraltar. I still don't know who to go to work, bus, scooter, car. Can anyone light me.

Óscar.

2 Answers May 29, 2006 at 7:37 AM
    • rodriguesod's Profile Photo

Apts/Flats Wanted

by rodriguesod Online Now Feb 3, 2006 at 1:41 AM

Looking for a flat for rent or even a flatshare in Gibrltar or La linea from around the middle of February 2006, Anything considered.
      I am a professional male aged 28 working with Network Technology.
      Please email me with any offers, Photos of the property are very welcome and the area details.

Can anyone help me.

Tks, Óscar.

• Studio/Apartment

by frankcorn Online Now Jun 16, 2005 at 5:27 AM

What is the typical cost to rent a stuio apartment in La Linea?

1 Answer Aug 8, 2005 at 11:39 AM
    • saracen's Profile Photo

La Chicota Bar

by saracen Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 7:19 PM

Hi,

Several years ago a friend took me to a bar in La Linea which was, I believe, called La Chicota. I can remember my first time inside it, totally amazed by the fact that virtually every square inch of wall space was covered by pictures and paintings of, and photos of re-enactments of the Crucifiction.

He told me that the name of the bar was derived from a yearly religious procession, but I cannot remember the specifics. Can anyone please tell me more about the bar - photos would be great!

Thanks,
      ndb.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2005 at 8:03 PM
    • buses from La Linea to Malaga

by SUSIERUT Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 11:34 AM

Can someone please tell me where I would be able to find the bus time table from La Linea to Malaga.

1 Answer Feb 8, 2005 at 2:21 PM
    • La Linea to Tarifa

by rkt Online Now May 7, 2003 at 10:42 AM

Hi everyone, After a day trip to Gibraltar, we plan to go to Tarifa - launching pad for our Morocco trip. How to go from La Linea to Tarifa? Note: The bus lines itinerary don't mention Tarifa. Thanks. P.S. I have had prompt, reliable information from here. Thank you.

3 Answers May 8, 2003 at 12:32 AM