La Hulpe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve 2014/15

Brugge Nov 27, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Hello, my friend and I are taking our partners to Brugge for the first time over New Years Eve this year and we are looking for somewhere to spend the majority of the night. We are 25, love beer and looking for somewhere that opens late late. Ideally a pub rather than a club.

I am grateful for any suggestions and thank you in advance :)

more
    • Antwerp to Paris Airport

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Anyone can send me links to get a train from Antwerp to Paris one way, if its possible to have a midnight train on the 10th Jan or early morning on the 11th Jan. Please let me know!

more
    • Any cheap train from Brugge to Antwerp?

Antwerp Nov 28, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Could anyone send me any links to get train ticket from Brugge to Antwerp in January 8th 2015 for only 1 way?

more
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Nice Area>

Brussels Dec 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM

We're staying on Rue du Midi 135, at the Bedford hotel in early January. Is this a nice area?

more
    • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Some restaurant suggestions

Brussels Dec 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      I have been in Brussels for a while and I would like to hear about some restaurant suggestions from you. Preferably reasonably priced restaurants which are value for money. You can share the links to your tips and I can check. Thank you.

more
    • Train schedules from Lille to Bruges...where are they?

Brugge Dec 1, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Bruges for Christmas, but I'm not seeing any train times on the SNCF website! I want to go from Lille to Bruges, and several months ago I looked on SNCF and saw that trains run frequently. I know there are direct trains and some that go from Lille through KORTRIJK. But for all dates after Dec 13, all I see is one train a day to Bruges, going through Paris!!! This is ridiculous, and it's really expensive. Someone at SNCF told me that maybe it's because they just haven't received the train times yet and they will post them later, when they get them. This is fine with me but I want to make sure! I'd be fine with buying my ticket the day of, if only I can be sure there WILL be trains! Does anyone know if this is normal? How can I be sure there will be trains running? Is it possible there aren't going to be trains because of the Christmas holidays???

more
    • Ghent to Paris Airport

Gent Nov 21, 2014 at 5:42 PM

How can I get a train or bus from Ghent to Paris airport in a midnight situation or early morning? For example its either i leave on the midnight on the 10th of Jan or early morning on the 11th Jan as our flight from Paris to London is on the 11th Jan 13:35pm? Please help!

more
    • Trip on a budget

Brussels Dec 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I want a quick visit to belgium, probably in January. The flights goes to and from Charleroi airport. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want to see the main cities of belgium and nice views - Brussels, Bruges and Ghent.
      Where should I stay for a home base? (from which city is the best to take trains?) how many hours will it take to go to each place, because it will be a single day trip... and how much is it supposed to cost? (I'm 30 so no discounts for me).
      Do you think that 4 days (3 nights) for this trip will be ok?
      Thanks for helping :)

more