Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Andrei_fromMoskva's Profile Photo

STIB Jump 24h ticket

Brussels Jun 25, 2015 at 6:40 AM

Hi, everybody!

I'm going to travel from BRU Airport to the Brussels city center and to go around there. Then I need to go to Diegem (near the airport). And finally, the next day (within 24 hours) go back to the airport.

In this case, I found the STIB Jump 24h ticket very attractive. But I don't understand exactly what area it works on.

So, can I buy this ticket at the airport and:
      1. Take a train to Gare Centrale (or it's for bus only - #12, 21)?
      2. Take a train (or another mode) from Brussels to Diegem station?
      3. Take a train from Diegem to the airport?

Thank you for your help!

more
    • Host family in London

Belgium Jun 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hi everybody,

I’m a belgian student and I’m 21 years old. I’m starting a master in human ressource and after that I plan to stay in London for one year. Indeed I would like improve my english. I need to find a host family located downtown. I would prefer a family with chlidren because I’m able to give a french lesson to them. If there is any opportunity around september 2018, please contact me.

Thank you in advance for reply

more
    • Fishing in and around Leper

Ieper Jun 17, 2015 at 12:27 PM

What are the requirements with regards to fishing in and around Leper? I believe that a licence is required, is a permit also required? Is it possible to fish the moat? Where do you get the licence/permit from and are there any fishing tackle shops in Leper?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

2 nights 1 full day

Brussels Jun 10, 2015 at 1:39 AM

we are going to Brussels for 2 nights at the end of June . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes??

more
    • Transportation trains and busses are Belgium on Xmas eve and Xmas Day

Brussels Jun 23, 2015 at 1:48 AM

Hi, any ideas if transport to Ghent or Bruges from Brussels city center operating as usual during Christmas eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day? Tqs in advance :)

more
    • Strange monument or building

Brugge Jun 13, 2015 at 1:07 PM

on the E40 just outside Bruge is a statue with a football shape on it. what is it please?

more
    • July 25-27

Brugge Jun 27, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Doing my homework. Are there any special events/concerts/ etc. that are happening during my planned trip that I should go to/get tickets in advance/avoid etc.?

more