La Goulette Travel Answers

change location

trip from La Goulette

by tfrwloo Online Now Jul 31, 2004 at 1:48 PM

I will be arriving in La Goulette by cruise ship. How easy is it to get to Tunis or Carthage on one's own, not doing a shore excursion from the ship. Are there problems for women travelling alone?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Re: trip from La Goulette

by travelthrough Online Now Jul 31, 2004 at 3:46 PM

Please let me know that too. I might go to Tunis or Carthage on my own in one year or so as well... thanks.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: trip from La Goulette

by salw Online Now Aug 2, 2004 at 11:36 AM

I want to know how safe it is on your own too!! Sally

• Re: trip from La Goulette

by helper2002 Online Now Aug 7, 2004 at 6:25 AM

hello , Safetey is a no worry is tunisia both for females and males at any time of the day in summer ,distances between La Goulette and Tunis is 10 Km very easy shouldnt cost more than 5 the trip by taxi , the train passes by and it costs half a dollar ,Carthage is only 5 km away in the other direction by train same cost and taxi should be similar cost . enjoy your stay helper N.B I gave a lot of advice on this site too www.lexicorient.com/cgi-bin/tunisia/index.cgi

by helper2002 Online Now Aug 7, 2004 at 6:27 AM

hello , Safetey is a no worry is tunisia both for females and males at any time of the day in summer ,distances between La Goulette and Tunis is 10 Km very easy shouldnt cost more than 5 the trip by taxi , the train passes by and it costs half a dollar ,Carthage is only 5 km away in the other direction by train same cost and taxi should be similar cost . enjoy your stay helper N.B I gave a lot of advice on this site too www.lexicorient.com/cgi-bin/tunisia/index.cgi

by helper2002 Online Now Aug 7, 2004 at 6:27 AM

by tfrwloo Online Now Aug 8, 2004 at 4:35 PM

Thank you for the information you provided.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near La Goulette