La Falda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• el Chalten

El Calafate Aug 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM

will bi calafate for 2 days. is it worth the effort to travel to el chalten for one of those days?

more
    • Bus from EZA

Buenos Aires Aug 20, 2014 at 8:01 PM

What and where is the nearest bus station that will take me to San Rafael, Argentina?

more
    • El Calafate to Torres del Pane to Punta Arenas self drive

El Calafate Jul 28, 2014 at 12:18 PM

As part of a S America trip, we arrive El Calafate mid November to stay 2 nights, visiting the glacier, then to Torres del Pane (? Hotel las Torres) 3 nights and on to Punta Arenas for a flight to Puerto Montt. Self drive is very much preferred.
      Can anyone help with advice on rental etc

more
    • oldfaithful's Profile Photo

Last minute to Antarctica

Ushuaia Aug 1, 2014 at 1:50 AM

What about last minute trips from Ushuaia to Antarctica ?

more
    • Bus transport from Resistencia to Salta

Resistencia Jul 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Bus companies, Time tables and fares from Resistencia to SaLTA

more
    • Volunteering at a hostel

Argentina Aug 11, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hi guys!
      I am planning my gap year and I've saved money for flights, insurance and the odd beer :). My aim is to travel across Europe and then later go to Latin America. However, I am also looking at ways to save money to extend my trip for as long as possible.

Having spoken to several people who have travelled a lot, they said I should consider volunteering in a hostel. So I help out at the bar/reception/cleaning etc and get accommodation in return, which sounds awesome! Anyway having scoured a few websites, has anyone used HelpX or Worldpackers?
      HelpX (www.helpx.net) costs €20 or something for access to their hostel community. It's nothing compared to what I save on accommodation costs. There is also Worldpackers (www.worldpackers.com), which looks free and they seem to notify you when a hostel has a vacancy going in whichever country you may be travelling to.
      Would really appreciate some feedback if anyone has used either?!
      Cheers,
      Steve

more
    • Is it safe

Buenos Aires Jul 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I am planning to visit Buenos Aires in October, not joining a tour group. I heard that there are on going demonstrations all over the city. Will it be safe to visit and do individual tour?

more