Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue

by lynncameron Online Now 15 hours ago

Is there public parking in the village?

4 Answers 11 hours ago
    • public transport options to nearby smaller towns around L'Isle

by Sacnicte Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 10:18 AM

We are searching for what options might be available to visit the surrounding area and smaller villages near LÍsle sur la Sorgue. We will be there for two weeks, first part of Oct. I would appreciate any information or advice.( No, I do not want to rent a car.)

3 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 8:19 PM
    • Going from L'Isle sur la Sorgue to Nice - Transportation

by bigballoon Online Now Jun 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Does anybody know what is the best/quickest to go from L'Isle sur la Sorgue to Nice? We don't have a car, any train or bus and journey time? Thanks.

6 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • transportation

by vivasta Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 5:13 AM

how much would it cost by taxi from the Marseille airport to L'isle sur la Sorgue old town center?

4 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    • Travel to Bedoin

by jpthorn Online Now Jun 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Is there a bus from L'Isle to Bedoin?

2 Answers Jun 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    • Maryimelda's Profile Photo

Early morning taxi

by Maryimelda Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM

I will be staying in L'sle sur la Sorgue for two weeks at the end of September. On Saturday 1 October I need to catch a train to Zurich. To enable me to catch a really early train from Avignon, I will need to go from L'Isle to Avignon TGV by taxi. Can somebody tell me please if I will have to pay for the taxi to return to L'Isle? Or can I pay the fare for just one way? I believe the far one way is about 30Euro. Many thanks for any help you can give me.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM

Any travel passes available?

by Maryimelda Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM

I have rented an apartment in L'Isle sur la Sorgue for two weeks at the end of September. I hope to be making several day trips to surrounding towns and cities etc during the course of my stay. Does anybody know if there is any sort of budget pass that would make the many train and bus trips a little cheaper that paying full price every day. I don't want to book any particular trips in advance because the whole idea of the 2 weeks is to be free and easy and make up my mind each day what I want to do (or not!). I would hope to be visiting Arles, Marseilles, Aix, Nimes, Avignon,Remoullins (Pont du Gard), Uzes etc. Any advice will be welcome as will your suggestions of things to do in the area. I want to have plenty of time to explore the antiques shops in L'Isle but would like to see maybe some vineyards, markets, churches (small or large, just as long as they are interesting, good restaurants (especially for bouillabaisse) and recommendations for good local red wines (dry).

5 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 1:10 PM

Which Train Station?

by Maryimelda Online Now Sep 28, 2010 at 6:49 PM

I am planning a stay in Isle sur la Sorgue next year and the dossier on the apartment I hope to rent states that the Train Station is 500m away. I can't seem to find L'Isle sur la Sorgue Train Station on either the DB or SNCF websites. Does anybody know what name the train station goes by? Many thanks.

6 Answers Sep 29, 2010 at 4:04 AM
    • L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Recommendations

by ValorieD Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 10:32 PM

Hi there. We are thinking of spending a little time in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue in November. Does anyone have any recommendations? Hotels, restaurants, sights? I'd appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks! Valorie

2 Answers Oct 6, 2004 at 3:04 PM
    • Beach??

by Honeymoonee Online Now Apr 8, 2003 at 6:41 AM

I am thinking of honeymooning at L'Isle sur sorgue, but I would like to visit a beach regularly. Could someone please let me know if there are any nice beaches near or near-ish?

3 Answers May 22, 2003 at 9:32 AM